The Original Ending

A/N
I am weirdly a fan of sad endings but I think it's unfair for the readers lol. So, I changed the ending. This is the ending that I originally wrote in the first place.

°°°°°

5 years later...

Ravn stared at the view from his window. He looked at the fluffy clouds that gave shade to the houses under it. That's when the clouds moved, the sun showered the houses with light. It was a beautiful sight plus the children who were playing outside.

He smiled at how one little girl wore an angel costume. He remembered the person that he loves so much.

He even laughed at how sassy the little girl was when a boy tried to make fun of her. She was so small compared to the boy but she looked so powerful that even the boy who teased her behaved like a puppy.

"Daddy, daddy!" Ravn's thoughts were soon interrupted as he heard a small voice.

He turned his head and saw his daughter run towards him. Instantly, his face brightened up. "Yes, Hayoon? What does my little princess want?"

"Seongmin and Hyeongjun won't let me join in their game. I don't have a playmate." Hayoon mumbled with her lips pouting. She fiddled on her doll and the sight made Ravn laugh at her cuteness.

"Aw, it's okay, Hayoonie. I'll be your playmate."

"I also want to play with my guardian angel." Hayoon said making Ravn pause. A year after Hayoon learned how to speak, she's been randomly telling Ravn about some angel.

Every now and then she tells him that and it always gave an effect on him.

"W-Well why don't you play with her?" Ravn unintentionally stuttered. Anything that relates to an angel just gives him memories from the past.

"She said she cannot stay with me for a long time. She can only visit me from time to time." Hayoon pouted. "She's very pretty, daddy. Her hair is long and yellow. I want my hair to be like hers too."

Ravn started to remember that certain someone. He felt a pinch in his heart so he shook his head. He shrugged off the thoughts that were starting to circulate in his mind.

It's just Hayoon and her imaginary friends. Why am I even thinking about this deeply?

"Really? When you grow up you can color your hair."

"Will mom let me?"

When Hayoon asked her father expectantly, there was a knock on the door. It opened and a beautiful woman with short black hair peeped into the room with a smile on her face.

"Hayoonie! Mommy's here!" She said and instantly Hayoon's face lit up.

"Mommy!" She ran towards her mom while Ravn stayed in his place, a warm smile plastered on his face. She picked Hayoon up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Daddy said I can color my hair when I grow up! Can I?"

"Sure, you can. Wait when you've grown up, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Come, let's go downstairs. I bought your favorite chicken." Hayoon's mother excitedly said and looked at Ravn. "Eat with us, Ravn."

Ravn's eyebrows rose as he stood up awkwardly. "Yeah, sure. Let's go."

Hayoon and her mother went outside first and Ravn followed. However, before he could even leave the room, he saw a glimpse of something white at the corner of his eye. He looked to his right and saw two feathers on the ground near Hayoon's dollhouse.