Chapter 13: When Love Turned into Lust

It was 10 in the morning and Keonhee was on the bed, scrolling through his phone, specifically on Instagram. It wasn't intentional. He doesn't know why he just ends up looking at someone's profile.

A knock on the door was heard and Gabrielle instantly came inside. "Keonhee, are you ready--why are you still on the bed?"

Keonhee looked at Gabrielle who looks ready to go. "Where are you going?"

"It's where we are going, Keonhee. Aren't you the one who told me that you volunteer to do grocery shopping with me because you wanted to see some women?" Gabrielle looked at him in disbelief. Keonhee's mouth turned into an 'o' when he remembered what he told Gabrielle at the dinner last time.

"Am I just wasting time here? Because I can just take Seoho or Leedo with me, or I'll go alone instead. Honestly, I'm fine with being alone--"

"Okay! I'm up. I'll go with you, Darling." Keonhee said. "I didn't know you would really grant my wish." He smiled sheepishly.

"Well?" Gabrielle asked. "Why are you still there? Go, get up. We can't waste time. Xion's craving for carrot cakes."

"Goodness, you sound like a mom." Keonhee whined as he got up from bed. He started unbuttoning his top which surprised Gabrielle. "W-What are you doing!?"

Keonhee looked at Gabrielle with a smirk on his face. He approached her, still unbuttoning his shirt, both of them getting nearer to the wall behind Gabrielle. "Lee Keonhee, step back this instant!"

Gabrielle's back hit the wall and her fists were clenched in front of her chest. She closed her eyes as Keonhee finally took off his top, his perfectly sculpted body finally exposed, not to mention his collarbones. Keonhee inched his face closer to Gabrielle who squirmed in response. "Lee Keonhee, if you don't back off this instant, I'm really ready to fight!"

Keonhee looked at Gabrielle's cute fists and her adorable face.

She's so small and precious, he thought.

He laughed and moved backwards. "I'm just joking. You should've seen your face, Darling."

Gabrielle opened her eyes and glared at Keonhee. She instantly hit his chest with her fist. "You even have the nerve to have fun right now, eh? You could have started taking a bath but here you are standing with... Whatever."

He laughed again. "Standing with what, darling?" He teased and Gabrielle's face was slowly turning red. "Don't even start! One more word and I'll go grocery shopping alone!"

"Alright, I'll stop!" He laughed with his hands on the air. "Geez, now you sound like a wife."

"Lee Keonhee..." She warned him. Keonhee instantly ran towards the bathroom. Before he closed the door, he peeked out. "Wait for me, wifey." He teased for one last time and closed the door before Gabrielle's slippers hit his face.

°°°°°

"Didn't you say you want to go grocery shopping?" Keonhee smirked at Gabrielle who was looking at the list of movies at the cinema. "This looks like a date, wifey."

"Stop calling me wifey, Keonhee, or I won't let you find someone to marry. You won't get married for the rest of your life."

"It's okay. I already found one." Keonhee shrugged his shoulders and looked at Gabrielle. "She's here."

One glare from Gabrielle got him to stand straight. "Shutting up."

"Yoojung might not like it if you talk to me like that." Gabrielle muttered under her breath. Keonhee looked at her when he heard her talk. He didn't hear her so he asked. "What did you say?"