Chapter 16: Workaholic or Just Greedy?

"Why are you calling her Elle?" Seoho made a face as he asked Ravn. The other guys thought they just misheard it but they just kept on hearing it.

Ravn gave back the face Seoho made. "Why can't I? Gabrielle's too long."

Leedo shrugged his shoulders. "Then we can call her that too--"

"No!" Ravn instantly protested. "I'm the only one who can call her that. Understand?"

"You don't own that name, Ravn. " Keonhee rolled his eyes and Seoho scoffed. "Says the guy who only called Gabrielle darling and wifey."

"You like her, don't you, Ravn?" Xion smirked as he elbowed him. All of them instantly looked at him like daggers ready to stab.

"I found it!" Gabrielle approached them, carrying a board game in her hands. The guys shut their mouth. They ended their conversation by giving Ravn glares, which in return he glares back at them, especially Xion.

Gabrielle opened the board game. "I really thought my superior wouldn't leave it here in the house." She paused and looked at the guys. "Where's Mingi?"

Hwanwoong shrugged his shoulders and pointed at the ceiling, pertaining for the floor above them. "He said he has work to do." Gabrielle frowned at the answer before nodding. "Okay, I'll just get him after one round of this."

°°°°°

"One day, I'll own a company. I'll get rich and I'll give you all the things you deserve." Middle School Mingi told Yunha, his girlfriend. "Then, I'll marry you and we'll have a family."

Yunha rolled her eyes, but a wide smile was seen on her face. "Cheesy. But are you sure that I'll still be your girl when you finally become rich? What if you find someone prettier than me?"

Mingi hugged Yunha and kissed her forehead. "That won't happen because you'll be the only girl my heart wants. You're the only one my eyes see as beautiful."

"Geez, since when did you become so cheesy and sweet, Mingi?" Yunha pinched his nose which made them laugh afterwards. "Since I found you."

°

'KQ Corporation which is owned by the young CEO Song Mingi, has become the top 1 company of the industry. It gained its title in just less than a year.'

'Song Mingi, CEO of KQ Corporation, has bought RBW. At such a young age, the CEO has yet again gained partnerships, companies, and corporations.'

'KQ Corporation has maintained its spot as the top company of the industry for 2 years. A remarkable achievement for a young company.'

°

News after news and awards after awards came. Mingi's shelves were full of photos and plaques from his achievements.

"Mingi?" Yunha knocked on Mingi's door, her dark brown hair peeking in. Mingi looked up and nodded at her with a smile. "Oh, come in."

Yunha entered his room and walked to sit on the chair in front of his desk. She wore a red cocktail dress and red stilettos with her LV bag. Her dark brown hair was fixed in an updo and she had light make up on.

"You're looking extra pretty today." Mingi smiled as he took one short glance at Yunha before reading his folder once again.

"Well, aren't we going out tonight?" Yunha raised her brow, reminding him of something. Mingi lifted his head and looked at Yunha with confusion. "We're going somewhere? Where? Why?"