Part Two

Everyone was sat listening to Winters as he explained operation Market Garden, while Rose smoked she listened intently and groaned with everyone else when she heard that they would be under British command.

It was jump day and this time they would be jumping in daylight, Rose stood getting ready with Malarkey and Skip but stopped her movements when she saw a car pull up holding Sobel inside and she sighed "i have to go to him for supplies" she groaned but smiled when she saw popeye jump down "hey its popeye" More walked behind the trio and got the attention while motioning to the bike that Malarkey and More had stolen "son of a bitch" the trio stared at the bike and Skip began to laugh but walked away when Sobel said "Malarkey, Johnson" Rose looked wide eyes at skip as he abandoned them "Warren Muck!" she whispered harshly trying to get him to come back but he had already gone. Don and Rose both saluted Sobel as he stood in front of him "sergeant Malarkey, corporal Johnson" he corrected when he saw his chevron's, Sobel saluted the pair back "you thought you could get away with it?" Sobel aksed, Malarkey answered "what do you mean sir?" Rose held back a smiled and kept her face straight "sargent that motorcycle is united states army property, that may not mean anything to you but it means something to me" Sobel looked towards Rose who straightened up "the medical supplies are over there corporal" Rose saluted and walked away letting out a breath and she walked over to Roe who stood with the medical supplies. Roe patted her back before they began to separate and distribute the supplies to all of the medics.

The jump was more peaceful than the last one as no one was shooting at them and they all landed softly on the ground and hurried to the side for cover. The company were waiting for orders next to the a road leading into the town, Rose sat next to Roe when Hoobler walked past with bottles of beer, Rose rolled her eyes and after a while they were told to move out through the field and Rose walked behind everyone else for cover.

Everyone crouched down when a window opened and a red flag was tied to it and the woman in the window started to wave for the soldiers to enter the town.