Chapter 6 // Hinata

"Shoyo... will you be okay?" The little redhead nodded, "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." The older teen hesitates a little before he takes his shirt off and throws it in the direction of the laundry basket, which is located next to his desk, underneath the window.

"All right, I'll be in the shower then."

Kenma closed his door behind him and presumingly took off to the bathroom. Hinata was now alone in his room, sitting on Kenma's bed with the teddy bear still pressed against his chest. 

Now the little redhead was left in the older teen's room, he took another look around. Kenma's room was quite big and it was a lot cleaner than one would expect. The scent of the teen filled the room, but it slowly started to fade as Kenma opened a window as soon as they entered. He smelled like some kind of soft cologne, which wouldn't be overwhelming but strong enough to make Hinata want to hug the boy to inhale that smell deeply. The teen was sure that Kenma's hoodies would smell the same way.

Hinata let himself fall onto the bed as he once again is met with Kenma's scent. He didn't feel the need to take his phone out to entertain himself, but just let himself be comforted by the soft duvet as well as the older teen's scent which he softly inhaled and exhaled. He didn't even notice himself slowly drifting to sleep.

"Shoyo?" Kenma asked, which caused the redhead to jump back into reality, he quickly sat up and felt slightly embarrassed for falling asleep on someone else's bed. Kenma however didn't even seem to mind. The room was once again filled with a fresh scent. Kenma had his hair swung over his shoulder, he was wearing a shirt and pajama pants. His hair was still dripping. "If you prefer my bed I can sleep on the ground too," he offered. Hinata quickly shook his head "No no no, Kenma I'm sorry I guess I didn't notice how tired I was." The older teen nodded towards the door "Oh well if you have enough energy you can use the shower." Hinata decided that he too would like to have a shower.

"The air in Tokyo is kind of polluted, so it might be smart to wash your face and eyes carefully, especially if you're not used to it." The older boy kindly assisted the younger teen. "Oh, by the way, you can grab one of the towels from the shelf next to the bathtub, they're all clean." Hinata quickly scattered all the stuff he would need to get ready for bed and made his way to the bathroom.

"Wow!" Hinata exclaimed, Kenma's bathroom was pretty big too. It had a rather big bathtub with a shower built inside of it. The teen settled by putting his pajamas on the edge of the bathtub and his toothbrush on the side of the sink. Kenma had told him on beforehand that Hinata wouldn't have to bring any toothpaste or shower gel because he was allowed to borrow his friend's stuff. 

Hinata undressed and got into the shower, the floor was still wet as the shower was just used and the water once turned on was already at a pleasant temperature as well. He looked at the few bottles of shower gel stalled out against the wall and he decided to smell them all before using one of them. One of them stood out and smelled very similar to the scent that filled Kenma's room when he entered after coming back from his shower, Hinata decided to use that one.

After a refreshing shower, the teen got out and used a towel, which was incredibly soft. Everything was amazing until he was about to put on his clothes. "Eh?" Hinata's clothes were pretty wet after having placed them directly onto the wet edge of the bathtub. He sighed to himself as he dressed in the clothes he wore before taking a shower, well dang was he supposed to sleep in these clothes now? Before returning to Kenma's room Hinata brushed his teeth and swung the towel around his neck. 

"Hm?" Kenma looks up to Hinata reentering his room, he is playing another mobile game and barely looks up. "Why didn't you change?" he asked. Clearly a short glance at Hinata was enough for him to notice. 

"Heheh, yeah." Hinata awkwardly looked around the room, "yeah my pajamas accidentally got wet, I put them on the edge of the bathtub." The older teen looks up from his phone and turns it off. "Oh I see, I can hang them out for you so they'll at least be dry tomorrow." Hinata still felt too awkward to make eye contact. Kenma got up from his bed and took the younger teens' clothes from his hands. 

"You can borrow some of my clothes if you feel comfortable with that of course." The older teen offered when he came back to his room. Hinata didn't know how to answer his question and felt slightly flustered by the offer. "It's no problem," Kenma already stood up and walked towards his closet, "what do you want?". The younger teen took a breath before he answered "I'm fine with a hoodie and sweatpants". 

Kenma threw an orange hoodie and black sweatpants, which were flawlessly caught by Hinata. Now Hinata was awkward and he wasn't sure if he was supposed to go change in the bathroom or if he should stay in Kenma's room. This dilemma didn't go unnoticed by the older boy, "it's fine, I won't look". Kenma let himself fall back onto his bed and started playing his game again, not eyeing Hinata. 

Hinata still felt a little flustered as he changed into Kenma's clothes, they were oversized as expected by the height difference. "Okay, I'm done", the smaller teen spoke up.