Chapter 1: First Day

~|D i s c l a i m e r|~

A/n:Before you start to read this book I want you to know that since this book is a fanfiction any events, place, scenes are all fiction except the characters in the story, if I include some extra characters I'll tell you if they are fiction or not so you won't be confuse.

Please, Don't plagiarize this story.

If you're not interested in this book then just simply leave, I don't care.

Every Wattpad writer has their own unique ideas so don't judge.

I don't know where this book could go furthermore, but i'm sure this may contain Torture, Kidnapping, Murdering and other things depends on my brain wants to include in this book.

English is not my first language so any grammatical error's expected.😅

...

I think that's all. Enjoy!😁

...

Bye *Teleported to somewhere*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Han Y/n POV

Tears kept rolling from my eyes as my cheeks' still stinging from the pain due to the non-stop slap I endured from them, Hyun Mira, the only daughter of our principal and her minions. They would always drag me to the restroom and beat me up there until they don’t have enough energy to beat me and leave after that like i'm just a piece of a trash that's not worth for their attention.

I force myself to stand up by holding at the sink for support with my other hand clutching on my stomach. Successfully getting on my feet, I saw my horrible reflection at the mirror. Full of bruises, cuts, tears that seem won't ever stop from falling.

After staring at my pathetic self in the mirror, I washed my face and let my hair just fall,serving as curtain to hide the other bruises on my face. I quickly picked up my bag and exited the restroom walking with my head down while trying my best to carry my aching body and just as when i'm halfway close to my next period, I bumped into someone. Basically, it’s a guy.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized without even turning to see him but I heard him said “it’s fine.” I didn’t stop my pace and walked directly to my next class. Fortunately, our teacher is not here yet. I sat on my seat and open my notes to review then after a minute our teacher finally arrived and greet us.

To be honest, I didn’t listen to everything that she says and just focused on my notes not until someone took the empty seat next to me. New student I guess, I took a glance to my side and I could tell that it’s a guy because of his uniform.

He’s staring at me, I can sense it, like waiting for me to turn my head to face him but I didn’t. Must be wondering why I look like this. Ruined. That's the best word I could describe at myself right now.

I’m the top 1 in the class but unlike the other typical top students that you mostly have watched in movies i’m not sociable or friendly one since all of the students in this school are toxic people. Usually, if you're a top student people would be friendly with you and admire you but in my life it tells the opposite.

I don’t have friends, not even one and I guess this one here will be just like the other students who always judge me or bully me. After the class, all of the girls in the room rushed over to him,never forgetting to send me a disgusted look because he’s sitting next to someone like me which I didn’t care.