B O O K T W O

Don't worry folks, Adira and Klayton's love story is far from over. The second book will center around other characters, but Klayton and Adira will play a very huge role within in it as well.

Spoiler: Adira WILL be returning in the sequel. Many people have been asking me and telling me how upset they are about her passing, but this was planned. Everything will eventually workout, trust the process!

Alpha Klayton was the first book in the Lunar Cycle Series. The second book is called Alpha Paxton, which is now available on my profile. Please take this time to follow my Wattpad account and add this new story to your Library! I promise you won't regret it.

Alpha Paxton can additionally be read as a stand-alone, so please don't give away spoilers to any new readers! Thank you.

~

After killing Klayton's mate, Destiny and Theia are on the run. And Klayton, he only has one thing on his mind —revenge. He wants to find the two Goddess', come hell or high water... and that is exactly what he plans to do.

An eye for an eye.

A Goddess for a Goddess.

~

A L P H A    P A X T O N

"Who the hell are you?" He growls. "And why do you smell like that?"

"Like what?" I feign innocence, although the sweat starts making itself known above my brow. I'm shaking, but I do my best to hide the trembling of my hands at my side.

"Like a human," the man who looked like God himself narrows his eyes. "But it's... different,"

"New perfume I guess?"

************************************************

Alpha Paxton has been waiting for his mate to show up for the past 5 years —at least. When a human shows up on his territory fleeing for safety, he feels as though he has no choice but to provide shelter for the mysterious beauty.

Theia brings out emotions that he has long suppressed; his soul too dark, his heart too damaged. He's a lethal lycan, and she's nobody.

Or so he thought.

That same beauty holds a daunting secret.

... She's not human.