A Life Together

YEJIN'S POV
2021

It has been almost exactly a year since the finale of cloy which was an international hit! Bin and I couldn't be happier to see our 'baby' that was cloy gain so much support and love  both in korea and worldwide. One year ago, we secretly got married in private and invited only our family and closest friends to witness our special day. After almost 20 years of our lives being in the spotlight, we both wanted a wedding that was private and exclusive just to our family and closest friends. It was the most magical day and it was just also the wedding of our dreams.

It was finally Saturday! I opened my eyes and the first I saw was the most perfect man laying right beside me with his hand draped over my waist. Before I could move closer to him, his arms pulled me into his embrace. This was when it struck me, " This is what I've longed for my whole life". My eyes met his and we lovingly gazed at each other before he sneakily stole a kiss. "Good morning Love", he said with his infamous dimpled face which you can say is the death of me. "Good morning baby, I missed you" I said while still in his embrace. We stayed like this in each other's embrace for what felt like a minute when in reality it has already been 20 minutes. "Come on let's get up, I want to make breakfast together!" Before Bin could complain and whine for another few minutes in bed, I bribed him with kisses and he finally willingly dragged himself out of bed.

Ever since we got married, we bought this beautiful 3 storey house with a big yard and designed every part of our house together. We made sure to spend extra time to design our master bedroom which included this large walk in closet and huge bathroom. Our bathroom has to be my favourite part of our room. It was large with 2 sinks which separated my side and Bin's side of the bathroom. Before I had the chance to grab my toothbrush, he sneakily lifted me up bridal style and placed me on the counter. This grown 38 year old man insisted on brushing my teeth for me so I gave in and allowed him to. After he was done, he gave me a quick peak and flashed the most beautiful smile at me.

"Yejin-ah, I love you"
" I love you too"

Before things escalated in the bathroom, we quickly made our way downstairs to the first floor which was our kitchen and huge living room. When we were designing our house, Bin made sure to have extra rooms built next to our master bedroom for our future children.

FLASHBACK
"Yejin-ah, we have to make sure there's at least 3 extra rooms near our bedroom"
"Why?" I said without giving much thought to his suggestion
"What do you mean why? Where are our future babies going to sleep? Should we have 3 rooms? Actually no, we need 4. I want 4 babies with you"
"YAH... 4 is too many, i only want 2."
"Okay fine, 2 it is then"

FLASHBACK ENDS

We quickly made our way to our beautiful white and wood themed kitchen. Although we don't cook much, we both really enjoyed food so a nice kitchen was important to both of us.
As i was bringing out the eggs from the fridge, I felt a pair of arms on my waist. "Let me do it, baby" As Bin made the eggs, I quickly toasted a few slices of bread. Within 15 minutes, we managed to whip out a hearty american breakfast. We brought our food to our dining table and began digging in.

As we ate, Bin turned on the television and THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN was airing. "Omg baby look it's Ha-oh" Bin excitedly exclaimed. "Wah, Ha-oh is so smart and cute" Bin has always talked about wanting children but I always felt like we were not ready for such a commitment but somehow these days I find myself being envious of my friends who are moms. "Maybe i should bring the topic of children up to Bin" I thought to myself

I saw his eyes fixated on the television screen, getting excited and happy whenever Ha-oh was on the screen.
I grabbed his hand, "Baby, you are going to be the best father to our children whenever the time comes"
"I can't wait for that day too" He replied lovingly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
hey guys, this is my first ever fanfic that i've written so I hope everyone likes it! Support and love will be so so appreciated. Stay tuned for the next update. Additionally, I hope you guys are keeping safe and healthy in times of a pandemic like right now. See you all soon !!