02.

Hunter

"......It's been a tough couple of months for everyone especially....." Luke begins his speech.

His deep voice rumbles in the closed room where the Devil's Sons have their meetings, strictly for patched members only. He rambles on and on about the different changes and club decisions that have been made over the past year and half or so of some of us being locked up.

However, all through his talking it's hard for my thoughts not to wander elsewhere. While somethings had changed, I mean the Quickmart store down the road had closed. There was a new president in power and mumble rap was the thing in style now apparently. Somethings had managed to stay the same. The club is still running things the same, and things in the vending machine are still damn expensive.

Did I expect a bigger change? Maybe. Did I want things to stay the same? Maybe. It's hard to make a choice when you don't know the alternative, surely it's accurate when they say the grass isn't usually greener on the other side.

"All those in favor of a free weapons shipment to the Yardie Boys for our boys' protection on the inside." Choruses of yea go out and of course it's unanimous. The bang of the gavel solidifies the vote and it's on to other things.

"For all the sales we made during your time on the inside, we saved your share so here it is." Stacks of cash are dropped on the table in front of me as well as the others. I look around the room, my eyes landing on every single person that has become my family. None of us related by blood biologically but we might as well be, we bleed red and we bleed loyalty. "Welcome home."

At the head of the table Luke, a father to all of us. Next to him on the right was Don Phillips aka Hands of Death (H.O.D) his skills with a weapon were unrivalled. My seat was on the left of Luke and on my left is Levi Shapiro aka mamba.

Levi and I have been bestfriends from grade school and with fathers both part of the club we'd inevitably became members. He'd gotten the moniker mamba due to his ability to weave through any firewalls, or proxy or whatever other fancy names data security systems are called. As long as there's a start button and a target, it's his for the viewing. We'd been captured together and we served the time together.

Next to Levi is Tito Hernandez aka Capitan. A former cartel emissary and one of the most fearless people I've ever come across. He was the third person in lockup.

Next to him was Bobby Nitro, the club's secretary and record keeper. And the final patched member present was Ryker Slivers.

These guys are my family, I can ride, dine, laugh with these guys.

"Thanks guys and shit, it feels good to be home." I say with extended arms. Cheers and whoops ring loudly in the room and with the meeting finished, we file out to celebrate.

**************************************************************************************************

I glance at mamba to see him already asleep, his head on a random girl's breasts. I shake my head at my bestfriend, he never could hold his liquor but that never stopped the man. At least I know he'll be fine at the clubhouse with everyone here.

With that I bypass all the bottles and shit ton of shot glasses on the floor to make my way outside. Drinking, yeah everyone loved a drink or two but Hunter Wilson would never be caught having sex in public. I doesn't matter the situation or who the person was, I have enough self control to not indulge in such public exhibitions of my sexual wants and needs.

"You're heading out?" I turn around to see Luke walking out from the side door of the warehouse. I guess to take records of the new weapons stock.

Now that I think about it, the feds could easily take us down if they wanted to or even had an iota of common sense. The shipment of guns were right here in the warehouse, right under their noses. But they're too far up other people's business to see what's hiding in plain sight, right in front of them. Each shipment was kept behind a false wall in the bathroom. Creative, hidden, easy access, the recipe to safe keeping.

"Yeah, errands." I reply smoothly. "You?"

With a small laugh he replies "Gotta get home to my old lady before the temptation gets to me." I laugh in response to that.

We walk to the lot in comfortable silence, at least it was silent till something caught my eyes. Or should I say someone.

Cigarette enclosed between long fingers, the smoke wafting through the air before dissipating like a bad smell. Tall, lean body bent forward to rest his weight on one leg that was raised on a ledge. The position also provides a glimpse of that nice piece of ass and dare I say, it's exquisite. I get hard at just the thought of those long lean legs wrapped around my waist as I bury myself deep into that hole, having him yell my name for the world to hear.

"New prospect?" Is all I manage to ask Luke.

His eyes follow my line of vision to the subject of my rock hard cock. "Not really, about four months left to his patch vote. But I have no doubt, JJ is a good kid and would be valuable to the club." Prospects usually had nine months to prove themselves as deserving of the Devil's Sons M.C. patch. It's the vetting process everyone has to go through and the patching vote has to be unanimous.

So JJ huh? "He from here?" For a small town, I've never seen him around. Or maybe I just didn't pay much attention to the world outside of here.

"Yeah. Wait? When did you become so interested in the prospec.?" Luke stops dead in his tracks, unmoving as he stares at me with a 'not again' look. "Bruiser leave him whole, would ya?"

I don't bother responding, my eyes just slowly searching or maybe admiring the stunning figure across the lot. I have to have him.

"Oh Jesus this would not end well." Luke mumbles under his breath but again I keep my comments to myself.

I hop on my Harley and the resounding noise brings peace to my soul. My helmet and shades on, I ride away to my destination.