Epilogue 3.

Hunter

I don't think I could take any more information today, not after what I just found out. He'd let me bear the blame on my head for seventeen years of my life. I don't see myself forgiving my father anytime soon.

Right now I just needed some food and to go to bed.

By the time I entered the house, it's already cleared out leaving just Jesse and me in it.

"I know it's a lot to process Hunter but I want you to understand that there's no best buy date for your feelings. You're allowed to feel for as long as you want to, it's what makes us human." I manage a thankful smile before doubling back.

"Did you know?" I can already tell the answer in those intense green orbs. "When?"

"During your trial. Look it wasn't for me to tell, it was between you and Chancellor and I didn't want to get in the way of that." I guess that made sense, but still it didn't mean I was okay with it.

I'd basically been living a lie for years of my life, suffering and messed up in the head for what was no fault of mine. Mom died of a heart attack and not the fall like I thought, there's no going back from that.

The tears finally flow freely from my eyes "He messed me up in the head Jesse, I thought I killed my own mother and unborn brother. I went around hating myself, I couldn't sleep without the nightmares. I thought I didn't deserve to live." Sometimes not even the pills could perk me up from the thoughts and memories. "Grief ate me whole, I couldn't form new relationships for fear that I'll end up hurting them. I hate him so much."

The soft pads of JJ's fingers clean the tears scrolling down my cheek but I could care less about that right now. I've had too much bad news for one day. It's all quiet between us as Jesse lets me pour out my feelings as liquid from my eyes and he gently rocks me, my face buried in his muscled arms.

"Come I want to show you something." He gently states after a long while. I watch him hurriedly grab his keys and phone. I'm not sure what's going on but I follow closely anyways.

Soon we set out down the road.

The wheels in my head begin to turn as the truck approaches Dove's bar... well what used to be Dove's bar. It was now Biker's Lodge. What the hell? But then JJ drives in and parks at the reserved spot.

"Jess I don't think this is a good idea. I'll be required to take a urine test at the parole office tomorrow." He wasn't even a drinker last I checked so what were we doing at a club in the late afternoon.

"Come on babe, I promise it's not what you think." The wheels in my head keep turning but I alight from the truck anyway and follow JJ. I fall in step with him and quickly grab his hand in mine. They fit perfectly.

He slots in the key to the keyhole and opens the club, I'm lost at this point.

"Jess what is happeni." I don't complete my sentence as a loud chorus of "Surprise!" fills the room.

All the D.S. Stocker guys- Ryker, HOD, Capitan, Bobby Nitro, Cross, Jazz, Frankenstein, and of course mamba. Lena, Michelle, Mel, Laney, Dickory, and Lou all stand there and all I can do is stare indignantly. I still don't understand what is going on and I turn to Jesse for help.

"Biker's Lodge is yours babe, you're the owner and this is your club." Ah shit my brain has to be messing with me.

"What?" I manage to croak out.

"Remember I told you that Chancellor and I talked, well he told me about this place and its importance to you. It was put up for sale two years ago so mamba and I made a bid for it and paid and refurbished it with part of your savings. This is all yours Hunter."

I glance around the whole place, the marble floors, the enclosed VIP section to the right, the poles on the floor for the dancers, the marble counter for the bartenders. The class that the place commanded and I glanced back at Jesse and back to everybody that was present and back to Jesse.

I close up the distance between us in two long strides and instantly attach our lips together. I don't care who was present but words were failing me right now but my actions would make up for it.

The greatest gift in my life has to be when I saw JJ smoking on that deck that day. I cage him against the counter and milk his lips slowly, taking my time to savor every bite, every spark, every touch.

"I guess he loves it then." Mamba comments and I hear the chuckles around me but I can't be bothered by them, my only focus being the man in my arms. "We'll be back later when... okay then, see ya." They all rush out when I bite Jesse's bottom lip roughly and he releases a small whimper.

"You did all this?"

"I had help from everyone." I didn't wait to hear the rest of it as I could only love this man more and more by the second. I reattached our lips.

"I'm speechless." I really am speechless. Looking around me and I didn't even know where to start from. It was a whole different place, more modern, state-of-the-art, and exquisite.

"Well I think that means we did a good job, boss." A scowl covers my face.

"As much as I would love to experiment with that title," The sky was the limit with how many sexy things we could do with that title. "I don't want to be your boss babe. I want you to own the place." I didn't feel deserving of this place at all, I didn't feel deserving of this amazing man.

It's like Jesse already knew how much time it would take me to know and understand that I wasn't allergic to the good things of life. "You're already mine Wilson, that's all that matters."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It was about an hour to opening time, JJ had given me a tour of Biker's Lodge and it definitely would take me a while to let today sink in.

I'd finally figured out how to work the music and now I had some smooth jazz playing. The undeniable sound of the bass and the drums just made even the ugliest dancer want to tilt to the music.

"Dance with me gorgeous." I called out to Jesse.

He simply rolls his eyes at me before replying "Pfft I have two left legs Hunter, I'm not a good dancer at all." He shakes his head.

"I'm not any better so no judgement here." I manage to pull up the pouting man from the revolving chair he's perched on.

Grudgingly he stands up and with his back to my chest, we sway to the music and just let ourselves get lost in it.

Halfway through the music, I choose to believe that JJ is a better dancer than he gives himself credit for. His fluid moments to the rhythm of George Benson's 'Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You.' was like no other.

And soon I found himself blurting out the question. "Will you marry me Jesse?"

The surprise was evident on JJ's face but it would be a lie if he said he had never thought about it. He wanted everything with Hunter, he wanted marriage, kids or maybe it'll just be Delane and he'll have three parents instead. He wanted Hunter's last name, he wanted everything.

"Motherfucker, I know my dancing is not that good." Jesse teased.

And I was definitely going to play along, although I could see the answer to my question written deep in those intense green eyes. A harmless smirk covers my lips. "I know, it reminds me of a squirrel digging a hole."

He releases a mock gasp to show his hurt and I double over in laughter. Pretty soon he joins me in my laughter fit.

When we eventually stop laughing, JJ covers my lips with his and gently kisses me. "I love you and yes I'll marry you." He mumbles against my lips.

Everything felt complete at the moment.