Epilogue 4.

One week later.

Hunter

"Hunter." I inwardly roll my eyes at the Jesse whining next to my ear. Two minutes of sleep is all I as for, just two minutes.

It was such a long night yesterday at Biker's Lodge and he might be used to the rough sleeping schedule but I wasn't. The mornings felt like punishments to me, and don't even get me started on the sunlight still managing to sneak through the blinds.

"Jess let me sleep for two more minutes." I groan into the pillow and bury my head in it once more.

"But you're not even listening to the bright idea I had while taking my shower."

How can a person be this active in the morning? Whereas I felt like a forgotten log of wood, JJ had already made breakfast, dropped Laney at school, taken his shower, dressed for the day and was now ruining my sleep.  

It's literally like the quartet of us-myself, JJ, Michelle, and Lou didn't close up at 4:00am with how active he already was at this time of the morning.

His hands poke me again and I know for a fact that if I don't give him some Hunter time, I won't be getting any more sleep.

So clingy but I love him anyway.

I pull him into my arms and cage him to me, the scent of 'old spice' mixed with the axe deodorant coupled with his natural scent of pine would always be my favorite smell. I bury my nose in JJ's neck and just inhale deeply, lulling myself back to my beautiful sleep.

"I was thinking we should get married today." The sleep clears from my eyes real quick.

"Huh?"

"Hmm if we go to the courthouse like right now, we could get married today." The crinkle of excitement in those eyes had me bamboozled. How fast did I fall asleep and why did this dream seem so real? Or is it real? "It's real Hunter, you're not dreaming." Oh my bad I think I said that out loud.

"It's not like we have anyone to impress and there's no use staying engaged for such a long period of time. So I think we should get married."

"Yeah but today? What's so special about today?" I ask confusedly. It's just a regular old Wednesday.

"Well we can make it special if you'll stop sniffing me and go take a shower." I narrow my eyes cautiously at the guy, studying his eyes as if to tell if he's just kidding around or something.

It didn't look like he was.

"Are you sure about this?" I croak out, sleep still heavily lacing my voice.

"Hmm" He nods vigorously. His adorable cuteness would always get me, wouldn't it?

"Okay." I groggily untangle myself from the sheets and covers, treading to the bathroom to freshen up and begin the day.

Honestly, how or where or when we got married really didn't make a difference to me. As long as I'm with Jesse Jetter everyday for the rest of my life, then life mattered.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Okay maybe we rushed into this, I think we should go home and....."

"Oh hell no." I stop Jesse's rambling right there and then. "You interrupted my sleep, no cold feet now." I glare at him but I immediately notice the confliction in his eyes and my glare softens. "Babe we wouldn't be here if none of us wanted this. We love each other and that' not gonna change, nothing stopping us from making it official now, is there?" I extend my hand towards my prospect and he threads his own hand with mine, a blinding smile dancing on his lips.