17.

Hunter

I'd let my guard down more so than I've ever done for anyone. I've asked myself why so many times but none of the answers seem befitting or satisfying. Because none of the answers are right or because all of the answers are right. Feelings have never been my thing, all they lead to is hurt so why bother. All I need is family and I already have that, so why did I feel this pull to JJ so much that my guard came crumbling to my feet.

I'd done the right thing those nights ago to squash the idea of anything more than hookups. It's what I do and that was no exception. Of course I noticed the hurt in those eyes but it's better now than later when I let my demons out.

However instead of running for the hills like I predicted, I'm faced with a very pissed JJ. His tone, demeanor, actions, and posture all point to rage, the intensity in his eyes very darkened. I can't explain why he would be pissed though, it's not like we're together or something. I'd passed time with Tasha and we're not exclusive so why the attitude?

I'm star struck when JJ begins to undress frantically, those darkened gaze focused on me the entire time. Shit I'm beyond turned on as can be seen from the hard wood I'm sporting in my briefs, the only clothing I have on my bottom half. It probably doesn't help that JJ can see that because the glint in his eyes hold mischief as he closes the gap between us.

In a swift motion, JJ pulls the band of my briefs and down it goes to my ankles. He sinks onto my shaft immediately, his heat wrapping around my cock like a fitted glove.

A sigh of bliss escapes him as he settles on my lap, bottomed out on my dick.

Without further ado, JJ lifts up and slams back down on my dick. Not hesitating to pleasure himself on my hard rod as he slams up and down rhythmically, moans of bliss escaping his lips.

"Shit, crazy motherfucker." I groan as JJ clenches that tight hole around my member and slowly lowers himself completely onto me.  His luscious lips attach to my neck and he begins to suck indignantly.

I grab his round butt and slowly massage them in a bid to slow down the frantic motions of pleasure, that has me gritting my teeth and my head in the clouds. He doesn't let up the control to me instead switching from my neck to my lips and milking them for their worth. He bites down on my bottom lip forcefully and a groan escapes me at the pain, it just makes me impossibly harder.

I can't decide if I prefer the pissed sexy JJ or the flirty calm JJ.

"You love making me angry, don't you?" He nips at my ear and it's all I can do to just bury my face into his sweaty flushed chest. "I hate sharing Hunter, not now not ever." Shit I groan as he clenches around me again while nipping at my ear. JJ's fingers flick my nipples. I tether around the peak of pleasure, the feeling bubbling deep in my gut like a beast waiting to be unleashed.

"Only I can make you feel this good, I bet you wanna cum in my ass right? Flood me with your seed? You love that, don't you?" He whispers, teases. I'm turned on beyond words can explain. I find myself nodding along, pleas falling from my lips. "What are you waiting for?"

He flicks my nipples one more time, and slams down on my cock riding me like a sexy human bull. I watch through my hazy lust as his eyes roll close and his cock bounces between us. So beautiful.

I'm a goner for the prospect.

My dick pulses and I know I can't hold it any longer. I close my eyes and relish my orgasm taking over, spurts of cum shooting out of my member. JJ's orgasm right behind mine as he closed the distance between our lips and sucks my bottom one in his mouth.

Breathing's regulated after coming down from our highs, JJ is slumped against me and I only succeed in holding him tighter. The only thing that comes out of my mouth being "You're crazy."

"I know." He replies breathily.

"I don't share either." I mumble.

"Didn't think so."

We remain that way for long moments till the loud rumble of a motorcycle sounds just yards away outside the warehouse. The guys are already arriving.

"Get off me clingy fucker." JJ rolls his eyes at me before slowly lifting up and my semi erect member slips out. "Go first." I gesture towards the adjoining bathroom and he doesn't hesitate. Once done I go in there to clean up too.

"What are we, twelve?" I march out of the bathroom to an already smirking redhead. Only when I glanced at the mirror did I notice about half a dozen hickeys on my neck. Not to mention the other few scattered on my chest and collarbone area. "Seriously?"

"It looks good on you." I roll my eyes at the smirking human. Luckily my shirt and leather cut should cover the brunt of it. The rest i could chuck to a rough night with my mistress, not like it's anyone's concern. "I better leave, the guys are here." If we are found out, it could spell doom for us.

"Be civil out there." I instruct JJ with a tone of finality.

"Always." With that he exits my room and I'm left quickly cleaning up the sheets and stuff from my weekend stay. I hadn't really felt like going home so I'd just stayed over here.

Although I can't quite figure out why I'm the one limping, my dick is so sore but it was extremely worth it.