13.

Jesse (JJ)

I'm short of words. I legitimately don't know how to feel right now. Disappointed? Unsatisfied? I'm confused about what just happened and that's for sure.

Another loud groan from the man next to me draws my attention back to the situation and out of my own head.

"No need to feel embarrassed bruiser, it happens to the best of us." I try to pacify him and maybe reduce the bruise on his ego. All I get in response is a death stare that has me shutting my mouth real quick. Maybe that wasn't the best approach I chastise myself.

"I'm not fucking embarrassed." He spits deeply, the bass shakes me to my core and the want for him increasing.

I can't even put into words what just happened. One moment we're deeply engrossed in the throngs of one another, the musk very vibrant in the air. And then after preparing me, that monster had pierced through my hole. And then bruiser was finished in less than a minute.

"How long?" I ask quietly trying to understand the situation. And frankly dispel the awkwardness right now.

Or maybe I just didn't turn him on as much as I thought I did. Too many maybes where going through my head right now but I just couldn't find an explanation for the situation.

"19 months and three weeks." My eyes widen in the dimly lit room. Not only the fact that it's been that long since bruiser has been with someone. But also the fact that I'm the first since he's been released. I know that I might be making unnecessary attachments right now. Can you blame me? He's hot, smart, and a douche sometimes but you learn to filter through. It's hard to not misconstrue everything he says or does even though I know it's all about sex at the end of the day. Just like this moment right here, right now. "But don't get it twisted alright? I'm not a one minute man, it's just been a while and I need to get my groove back."

"Hmm okay." I reply sarcastically. Rubbing salt into the injury? Maybe a little but it's fun seeing bruiser so flustered and cute. He's adorable when flustered and brings out the douchy playful side of him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What?"

"Hmm okay." He says with a sneer as he tries to imitate my voice, although I'm not sure I sound like that by the way.

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing if.." He doesn't bother completing his sentence as he rises from the bed and begins gathering his belongings. "I'm leaving."

I hop down from the bed like the material is burning my skin. I pad my feet hurriedly towards the hunk of a man packing his things. The crisp air hits my body and I feel the goosebumps appearing on my body but I don't care about that right now.

I grab bruiser's arms to stop their movements. His slightly taller frame very obvious in our positions right now, me holding onto him and his eyebrow cocked at my actions.

"Stay Hunter, lets try again." I mumble against his oddly soft lips and proceed to mold our lips together.

"Sure?"

"Hmm." I hum against his lips, enjoying and savoring the feel of them against mine. The pleasure that ripples through at just the feel of his strong arms wrapping around me is like the heat of the sun after a harsh winter, it's rewarding.

Hunter backs us up against the bed, his tongue delving into my mouth and gently stroking my tongue to play. His hands massage my butt cheeks, playing and fondling them. I begin to rock against him to alleviate some of this budding pressure, gyrating my hips against his thighs to satisfy this ache but he's having none of that.