18.

5 weeks later

Hunter

"Mamba has been acting weird for a while now, something going on?" Luke whispers in my ear as amidst the low mumbles of conversation going on in the room. We were presently waiting for all members to arrive for the weekly briefing.

Levi really has been acting weird for the past two months now and it's starting to piss me off honestly. He has successfully lied to me every time I confronted him about where he's always running to or coming from. He must either think I'm stupid or can't see right through his bullshit or both. But I'm not going to force someone to be in my corner if they don't want to, most especially the one supposed to be my brother.

"He's fine, just going through some things with Dickory." I cover up quickly not really wanting to explain the weirdness that I notice too.

"Holy fuck is Dickory alright?" Luke whispers, concern lacing his voice. "Why would mamba keep that to himself? I could arrange a club visit or better yet have Michelle whip up some of her...."

I cut of his ramble quickly, my ears already bleeding from that much words this early morning. "Everything is handled Prez." He nods in response.

I glance across the room to see JJ and Ryker engrossed in a conversation. I can't quite make out what they're saying but I take the opportunity to ogle the hottie across the room. His pink lips pull into a smile at something Ryker must have said, the innocence in the action makes my dick rise. One wouldn't think that I just rammed into his tight hole over and over which is why I'm sleep deprived now.

"What's with the hickeys you're always spotting bruiser." Luke asks and I have to roll my eyes on why he's suddenly so chatty this morning. JJ is a biter and extremely possessive too, it's like he's stakes his claim every time we have sex. It's pretty hot when he gets all feisty but then I'm left looking like a teenager in their first relationship.

"Sorry I'm late." Mamba rushes in and I thank fuck for the distraction of having to explain my neck. Not like it's anyone's concern but it'll be hard to get out of that. Mamba takes his seat right next to me and Luke clears his throat for the briefing to start.

************************************************************************************************

"..... HOD, Cross, bruiser you have drug run to Los Santos. Mamba, Ryker, Bobby Nitro have drug run from Armenians. Capitan, O'reilly have weapons run to Yardie boys. JJ and I will handle the cash pickup." Luke calls out the schedule of business but it's a little weird for me to do a drug run. Everyone else seems to notice the swap of positions between me and Capitan judging from the quietness in the room.

Weapons run could go south in the blink of an eye so it better me than anyone else in that situation. Also Declan is on his best behavior when it's me dealing on behalf of the club, so this arrangement is a little weird. "Meetings over."

Chairs scrape as everyone begins to leave but I stay behind to find out what's going on. "Why am I on drug run?"

"Guerrero requested you, says he has word for us." Carlos Guerrero aka 'el muerto' is the man behind Los Santos and the most brutal creature I've ever heard about. He once cut off a guys fingers, all of them because the fella texted him using an emoji. Crazy and spontaneous motherfucker. However the fact that he requested me says a lot about the sensitivity of the information and thus the severity of it.

"He couldn't say it on the phone?" I ask.

"Nah with the feds on most D.S. chapters asses, it's better to limit phone conversations they could be listening." I nod in agreement to that. I guess I'm dining with the certified demon himself today.

*******************************************************************************************

"Unload your guns." The guy extends his hands towards me and my guys. The deep slash across his face and parts of his forearm and maybe numerous others on his body show the amount of altercations he has been in. If I didn't know better, he almost looks scary.

"Jeez let me take you on a date first Hector." I reply seriously.

I see everyone around trying to hold their laugh and my guys already snorting. "Don't make me laugh bruiser." He spits back although the humor is not lost in his eyes. "He's in the Limo. He wants you only." This is getting weirder by the minute but I make my way to the shiny black automobile and get in. I know HOD and Cross can take care of themselves if anything breaks down at all, he's not called Hands-of-Death for nothing. And Cross could take out a whole bionic army with his horrible dancing.

The tinted black windows of the vehicle gives the whole secret assassin vibe and it's a bit constricting too. A motorcycle will always be so much better in my opinion, free and exhilarating.

"Bruiser, word on the street is that the Mighty Fives have inside knowledge on where you guys store your weapons and drugs." Did I mention he's always blunt and straight to the point too? He is.

What the actual hell? Only club members know that discreet information so how the fuck is it leaked out?

"Should I be worried bruiser?" His searing voice booms again.

"It's all good we'll handle the situation."

"Smart man. That'll be all, see Hector on the way out." Did I also mention he's a man of few words? He is. I exit the constricting vehicle and the delivery is made quickly. In minutes we're on our way back to Stocker.

"Everything okay VP?" HOD asks as we stop at a red light, short miles away from Stocker. I give him a thumbs up and zoom away when the light turns green, their resounding motorcycles steps behind me in formation.

+

+

+

+

"What's the word?" Luke asks as he offers me the cigarette and I don't hesitate to accept the thing.

"Mighty Fives have location of our resources." Luke jumps up, terror written on his face at the receipt of the information. It's really serious if the location of the weapons and drugs has been compromised. Any dick and Harry could walk in here guns blazing to take a piece of the cake, and so far we've managed to keep violence out of Stocker.

"Holy shit, I'm calling everyone back for a meeting right now." I roll my eyes at the president before responding.

"To say what exactly?" I think someone is a sellout? We can't afford to jump to conclusions right now with everything at stake here. "Look I'm torn too but we can't afford to introduce chaos into the club right now. Let's take a step back and analyze this shit, in the meantime we pull round the clock watch over the goods."

I pass the cigarette back to Luke and he takes a huge puff of the stick before stomping it out. "Okay get to work on that and keep your eyes open, it's left to us to protect D.S. Stocker." A silent nod of understanding and I stand up first to make my way out of the warehouse.

It's a short ride to the house and after a nice shower, I retrieve the half eaten box of pizza from the fridge and bite into it. I chew the white pill after and just head to bed wondering what comes next after this.