Introduction.

Welcome everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this book.

Couple of disclaimers: This is a BoyXBoy book and therefore contains romance between boys. Romantic love is shared between people of the male species, they kiss, hug, and all that. If it's not your cup of tea then please just click off now. No Hard Feelings Whatsoever!!

This story revolves around a biker gang, and this is not to say that bikers are dangerous or something. I'm sure that they're extremely lovable people, THIS IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION.

There are mentions of depression, incarceration, and betrayal, so if any of this is a trigger then maybe this book isn't quite a fit for you. But chapters heavy on this topics would have a trigger warning!

Like I said earlier, this is absolutely a work of fiction. Names, places, numbers are entirely fictional and not directed towards anybody.

* Plagiarism is not nice, infact it's very unacceptable and honestly very hard on authors that put thought, effort, and time into publishing their work. Please for the sake of everyone's sanity, DON'T PLAGIARIZE.

*There's no place for prejudice of any sort, hate comments, or bias in this book. Be nice.

Now that I've got all that out of my chest, I hope you guys have as much fun reading this book as I had while writing it.

P.S. It's okay to not like some characters. It makes me know that I did a good job making them a villain. Hehe.

I love love love comments and feedbacks. Votes make me happy and it's quite encouraging too :-)

Devil's Sons would be updated once every week, I think I want to stick to updates every Saturday morning. At least it'll be morning for me, maybe afternoon or night for some of you but I think that'll be the schedule.

Thanks again for giving this book a chance and now it's time to Ride On.