34.

Hunter

I've been in here for five hours now, finally one of the officers the one that slapped the cuffs on me approaches my cell. "Your phone call." He hands the phone to me. I dial an already known number.

"Hello." A familiar voice answers on the other end. An unmistaken Bobby Nitro's voice.

"Bobby it's me." I hear him suck in a breath before quickly yelling for Luke to come to the phone. "I'm sure mamba delivered the message."

"He did and we're gonna take care of them like the rats they are." Luke snarls and those words sound like music to my deprived ears. "Harrison would be there in about thirty minutes, worry not brother."

Harrison the club's lawyer since my dad was president. He's always been known to work magic but I doubt there was much to work this time.

"One more thing, let Declan know that Leandro is an undercover officer." I state into the phone.

"How do you know that?"

*Flashback to when Bruiser delivered weapons to Leandro but was short.*

"Just let us know when the weapons have been found."

I'd never told him the weapons were missing though, how did he know that? Coupled with his behavior today, he made the call didn't he?

Flashback end.

"Just instincts." I reply.

"Consider it done brother." I nod even though they can't see me and disconnect the call.

I slip the phone back out on the floor for the officer to pick up whenever.

I'm doing side planks on the floor when the sound of my cell door opening alerts me.

Someone is here for you." Luke did say Harrison would be here, I follow the officer to the waiting area but it's not Harrison.

"ADA Cox congratulations, you did it." I clap slowly. "Mama must be proud of you."

"I must say I do love seeing you in handcuffs."

I make a 'ooh' sound. Who would have thought that miss blondie's fantasies involved me and handcuffs.

Too bad for her, I had the hots for someone else.

And a certain redhead would send her straight to the guillotine if she laid her paws on me.

"So how does it feel being back where we started two years ago?"

"I wish I could say I feel outsmarted but nope, it played right how I wanted it to." Confusion laces her features at my answer so I proceed to break it down to her.

"After our restaurant meeting and you questioned my loyalty, I'd taken matters into my own hands since I wasn't feeling the loyalty around anyways. There's a camera across the warehouse and when your best friend is an expert hacker, you learn a few things. I hacked into it and guess what I see?"

"A naked lady? A woman and her child? A front row to your crimes?" I release a low chuckle. She's got jokes.

"Close but no. Though I did see O'Reilly sneaking out two guns to you." I finish.

The same guns we were looking for those weeks ago. Thing is we were looking at the wrong place the entire time. The prospects? Pfft they can barely wipe their ass correctly so it's a little above them to steal guns from the club.

D.S. Brooklyn guys didn't need much to steal the guns, they already bunked in the guest room at the warehouse, they had easy access.

The guns were under our noses the entire time.