hey!

hey, hi, hallo.

so -- and ill get straight to the point -- i decided to unpublish this book because a lot of things sucked about it, fairly enough in the present tense. 

its, hopefully, not permanent. and what i mean by that is - what i plan for this is to publish it newly - newly, literally. and what that means is to (re)live it, like something ive already lived through and like something i never have. hence, something new.

plus, it would help me see my own previous weaknesses and improve them into strengths.

now,

the actual purpose and pros of publishing it bit by bit, for as much as it may concern you, are, you can, and hopefully, will relive them with me, and itd mean A LOT to me. someone actually being there with the characters that i make, relive them, and maybe re-cherish them, its seriously a big deal.

i really hope you dont remove it from your libraries and reading lists, and choose to relive all of it with me as i go through my times of getting started for the umpteenth time, and for the first time with you guys - if youre reading this. 

i love you guys so much for being with me so far and reading me when i used to be an even shittier writer. youre the best! 

and those who have me in your libraries, who still have my name appear on their devices screen once in a while, or in their wattpads notifications screen - you have a separate place in my heart! i love you i love you i love you! i love you all.

now, if youve read it this far, please help me decide how often would you like to see a one shot appear on your screens - or would you like to have it as a surprise. (i dont mind trying to publish a chapter a day, seriously. but would you bear it? is the actually question.)

thankyou for everything, because someone from this planet earth actually reading my fiction means the world to me, hence everything. its not an overstatement at all.

love, 

(suggest me a pen name, too. thanks.)

[edit: i got absolutely no comments here which is not really helpful, so ive decided to update on my own personal pace. you get no say in it. (just like you want it.) so yeah, thats it. enjoy reading. or dont. i dont really care. love, if you decide to read.]