Chapter 4

Billie's POV

After the crappy show, Elijah texted me asking if I wanna come to their house party. I thought that would be a great way to avoid everyone. I mean, the team and my parents.

"I'm down" I replied, "make sure you don't let a fan in to fangirl over me."

"Aye aye captain" he replied.

I got into my car, headed home. I took a shower and pick out some outfit for the party.

__________________________

Isaac was calling me while I was on my way to their house. "Yo, I'm on my way" I said picking up.

"Bro, do you think you can meet a fan real quick?" He asked.

"Dude, I thought I made this clear" I replied.

"Yeah, Eli mentioned about that but please Bil, she's a cancer survivor and you had a pretty big impact on her life. Plus I'm hitting on her best friend" he mumbled the last part and chuckled in the end.

" Isaac, we both know you have a girlfriend"I laughed.

"But please, she's cute" he begged.

"The fan or her best friend?" I asked.

"The 'favourite fan'" he answered.

"listen, I'll think about it, okay?"

"Okay, Bil" he replied and ended the call.

I was not going to the party to get wasted or hook up with anyone but I was not going to meet a fan either.

When I arrived at the place, I walked in as I was greeted by Elijah. "Look who's late again" said Isaac handing me a cup of water. I rolled my eyes and laugh at his comment.

"Dude, I'm on tour and the bitches don't seem to let me get some rest so I sneaked from my own after party and come to your place to meet y'all goofy asses" I laughed. Then we started to talk along with some other friends.

As we were talking, Isaac mentioned the fan out of nowhere. Fvck this idiot. "Yo, Ri, where's Evette, the 'favourite fan'?"He asked, glaring at me.

"She said she's gonna sit on the couch or something" she replied.

"'Evette'? What a sick name!" I thought to myself.

Isaac snapped me out from my thoughts, "Yo, Bil, go find your 'favourite fan'" he said with a goofy smile.

"Aight, Imma head out" I said and tried to go out through the door.

Elijah dragged me along with him towards the couch where the 'favourite fan' was sitting on.

It's not that I don't like my fans, don't get me wrong. I love these little babies to death but I only hoped to have some time to hangout with my friends, without any fan screaming, crying and fangirling over me.

And then I saw her... The 'favourite fan'...

I just stand there, watching...

She was sitting on the couch, headphones in, eyes closed...

"You okay Bil?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied. But this idiot feels bad for me, I saw guilty in his eyes

"Bil, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to force you. You don't have to do this. Let's go back, bro. I'm so-"

"No, it's fine" I cut him off. "I want to meet the 'favourite fan'. Go back to Isaac and others" I assured.

"You really sure?" He asked, raising a brow.

"I'll be fine, I promise. She seemed... Harmless" I chuckled, still looking at her.

He smiled and headed back.

I didn't want to scare her or anything so I just stand there and admire her.

Tan skin, long, wavy brown hair put into a high ponytail, a perfectly skinny body frame and a pretty face. After I snapped myself out from my thoughts, I decided to sit next to her.

Evette's POV

"I don't need a Xanny to feel better" I took the amazing voice coming from my headphones in, not knowing how long I've been sat there.

I felt a body sitting next to me, shifting closer to me, making me nervous and annoyed at the same time. Since they moved too close to me, I had to open my eyes.

__________________________

Hi Guys!

I want to thank y'all once more for reading this trash🤧

It means a lot to me

Don't be shy to throw some hate if you don't like it

Stay hydrated everyone🖤