Chapter 30

A/n

I want to say something before we start this chapter. If you're not interested, you can scroll down to the chapter down below.

I want to thank everyone for everything. The plot of this story was at the back of my head for a long time but I didn't have the courage to write it. But now I did, and I want to thank you guys for the love the book is getting till date. For being English not my first language and this book being the first book I've ever written, I was deadass nervous.

I want to thank the ones who left along the way and the ones who stick with me till this chapter. I want to thank the original readers who was there when I published this book on June 2020. And also, I welcome the new readers and all the readers to be who haven't came across this trash yet.

I want to thank the ones who reads, votes and the comments. Thank you for showing your support and love. You guys keep me going 🖤

I want to thank the silent readers who just read my work without judging. It means a lot🖤

As Frank Herbert said, "there is no real ending. It's just the place where you end the story", this book never seem to end for me. Meanwhile, it ended at the very first chapter for some people.

I just wanted to say, that this is not the end. A story ended as soon as the reader stops reading it, as soon as someone stops thinking about it but not when the writer stops writing it.

With that being said, I present to you, the last chapter of this book.

Evette's POV

"New York are you ready?" Billie yelled into the microphone as she walked on stage.

The crowds were cheering and chanting something that was impossible to made out.

"Alright, so am I" Billie laughed and the intro to "Bad Guy" started playing.

I was standing side stage next to Maggie, who was filming the whole thing as usual, as I promised to Bil.

Next to me stood Claudia, who admired the love of her life, just like I did.

And next to Maggie, Zoe and Riley, jumping around to the introduction of "Bad Guy".

And some avenue workers and some from the crew next to us to make sure everything was going as planned.

The crowds cheered as the reference of "The office" started playing as the introduction of "My Strange Addiction".

Billie walked around the stage, getting as close as possible to the fans in the front line, the fans reaching out their hands in hope of touching Billie's.

Claudia wrapped her arm around my shoulder "Jump!!!" She yelled over the music.

Then I agreed to be hyped up a little.

"You are my strange addiction"

I saw Billie winked at me as she sang the lyrics.

"How you all feeling?" Billie asked as she took a little break to drink some water.

The crowds cheered and shouted and chanted her name.

She tossed the bottled water into he crowd for them to catch.

She walked over to the edge of the stage and squatted down to sing "Crown".

She stared into the crowd as if she's seeing through their souls.

"Bite my tongue bide my time, wearing a warning sign"

She sang while looking around.

"YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN" we all sang along from side stage, vibing to the music and Billie's angelic voice.