Chapter 20

Billie's POV

"I finally find the person I always longed for. The reason why it didn't work out with anyone was they're not her. The reason why I felt hooked on her from the very beginning was she's the one. I almost dated a girl once, before this. But that didn't work out and I was frustrated but I realized that was because she wasn't Evette. All I know is that I'm in love with Evette Graves and that's it."

I thought about all that as I hugged her, she snuggled into my chest and tightened the hug.

I pulled away to look her in the eyes and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I really really really like you, Evette Graves" I whispered.

She smiled and looked away out of shyness. I slowly lifted her chin and made her meet my eyes.

"I really mean it" I whispered again, this time a little louder. She slowly leaned in and pecked my lips which was totally unexpected.

I widened my eyes at first, then pulled her in for another kiss.

                                ---

"Where are the new lovebirds?" Zoe squeled and bursted into the room with Riley following behind her.

They teased Evette so much that her face turned as red as a tomato. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in. "Stop messing with my Angel" I growled at the girls.

"Woah, I almost forgot you're the overprotective type" Zoe backed up and pulled Riley out of the room. We followed and joined them in the kitchen to help them preparing some dinner. But they refused. They suggested we should have a little date in the living room.

We happily accepted and cuddled up in the couch watching some movie just like we did the night I crashed in her place.

                               ---

Time skip : 3 months later

Evette's POV

"I wish I could show you off to the world as my girl" Billie said as we cuddled up in her bed.

"Showing me off or not, I'm still you're girl and I'm not planning to go anywhere anytime soon" I smiled and snuggled up against her chest.

Her new management weren't really fine with her dating a girl, I guess. They said they accepted her no matter what her sexual preference is, but they just couldn't let her make her relationship public. They said she influenced many young teens out there. Which is true.

I was totally fine with that though, she's literally blowing up. The new management was way too better than the old one, Brandon and Danny's management. They gave her time to rest, at least.

But Billie seemed so sad that we can't go out together in public without some of our friends to "cover" our relationship. Our friends always had to join us in order to not seem suspicious.

That's what the management told her.

"But Angel, I want you to be there with me when I do the interviews and answer those questions about how we met, how we change each other's lives. I want you to be on side stage when I do the shows, I want you to stand by me during the meet and greets, I want the fans to know how lucky I am to have you. I want the world to notice you" she pouted.

"Yeah, that'll be awesome. But I like this. I like seeing the fans guessing who 'the one' is. I'm okay with how we're doing. You have me, I have you, and that's all that matters"

"I just wish we could make our relationship public, like Finn and Claudia" she sighed.

"Bil, making it public is great but what really matters is how strong the relationship is, not how well known it is" I tried my best to comfort her.

The management is the best for her, they actually listen to what she had to say, they let her do whatever she wants to do. And I'm afraid that she'd dump this one because of me. I would never let that happen.

"I could never convince you to see how the management is treating me" she mumbled.

"They're the best for you, Billie. They listen to you, they let you do what you want to do, they even let you date a girl! Which the former one would never" I tried so hard to cheer her up.

"Okay, then. You win" she said as she brought up my hand to her lips and kissed my fingers.

"Baby, your birthday's next week" she said staring at my fingers.

I blushed at the pet name. She never called me baby.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want me to rent the same mansion we used on my birthday?"

"No. I mean, we can have some little party at my place" I suggested.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Riley's good at cooking. She knows how to make delicious vegan foods" I said nudging her.

"Okay, then" she laughed a little. "But," she added "I would like some burrito"

"Alrighty, I can make some burritos myself" I said proudly.