Chapter 15

Evette's POV

I went to the door to see who it was. I opened the door and see Zoe with a grin.

"You must be Evette" she said.

I nodded.

I knew her because she's Billie's best friend. But how did she know me?

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I nodded again.

Just as I was about to step aside to let her in, "Bro, what the fuck!" I heard Billie cursing.

"You're breaking the rules" she said and dragged Zoe away from the door.

"Hey Angel" she smiled.

"Hi Bil" I said back, confused.

"We're playing hide and seek and she was trying to hide in your place" she said draping her arm on Zoe's shoulder.

"Bro, I got nowhere else to hide, you've found out all of my hiding spots" she said back with annoyance in her voice.

"Yep, that's how you break the rules" Billie said.

I giggled at their silliness.

"Do you guys want to come in?" I asked hoping they'd say yes.

"That's nice of you but I think we better get home, it's pretty late" Billie said "Bye Angel" she waved and dragged Zoe towards a car that was parked in the driveway.

"Bye guys" I half shouted and got inside.

Billie's POV

"What the hell" I scoffed and shoved her in the driver's seat. Then I got in the passenger seat as well.

"Drive" I snapped.

"I thought you were kidding" she laughed.

"It's not funny at all Zoe. You almost got in. What if I didn't get there in time?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, you did get there in time" she said keeping her focus on the road.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"Bro, she's cute. Invite her over and we all should hangout. With Drew and- oh, she's living alone?" She asked cutting herself off.

"She's living with her best friend-"

"Wait, you already told me" she let out an ugly laugh. "Still, we should hangout. Invite them over"

"At my brother's place?" I questioned.

"Oh, shit. I forgot" she clenched her teeth.

"It's okay. I'll ask Finn about it and if it's okay with him, I'll invite them" I smiled.

I felt my phone buzzed in my pocket. Finneas. I picked up.

"Where are you Billie?" He asked before I could even say a "Hello"

"I'm... Going for a drive with Zoe" I said.

"Mom and dad wants you home. Now." He said bluntly.

"Dead ass? They always wanted me home-"

"It's serious and I can't talk about it on the phone. Hurry" and he ended the call.

---

I stepped into the house and saw Brandon, Mike, Finneas, my parents and the rest of the team.

I quietly sat down next to Finneas on the couch.

"Can somebody explain what is happening?" I asked after a good moment of silence.