Chapter 13

Wednesday

Billie's POV

I picked out some outfits that were way beyond my comfort zone with the help of Drew. They're chilling in the closet in my brother's house waiting to be packed up and brought to France.

I was planning to dye my hair blonde but I'll wait till we get to France.

Taking advice from your friends as much as you can before making up your mind is cool but when their advices are all over the place and fvcked your mind up, that's not cool.

"She might only stay around because of the clout"

"One can always hope. Anything could happen"

"She's got nothing to run away from"

Their words keep on echoing in my head.

But

I

Just

Can't

Make

Up

My

Fvcking

Mind

Then I called her.

It's now or never.

One can always hope.

Anything could happen.

"Hello?" She answered. "Hello" Shit. I sounded awkward already.

"Hi Billie. Are you okay?" She asked with concern.

"I'm staying at my brother's place. Besides that, I'm pretty good" I lied. I was so Fvcking anxious about... Nothing. I don't even know.

"It's good to know that you're okay" then she stayed silent.

"Make it light, dumbass" I scolded myself.

"Umm, wanna chill at my place? I mean my brother's place" I chuckled.

"Right now?" She asked.

"Yeah, if you're down, I'll come and pick you up" I offered.

"Well, yeah. I'll be ready in 30 minutes"

"Great. 30 it is. I'll be there in 30" I sounded too anxious. Damn.

"Okay. Bye" she said and hung up.

I picked her up and I promised myself not to bring anything up until we arrived at my place.

We both sat down on the couch talking about some random topics and laughed our asses off.

Finneas went into the living room saying him and Claudia were going for a drive and I took that as a chance to shoot my shot.

After they left, I knew I better make it quick so I took a deep breath and

"Can I ask you something?" I mumbled.

"Yes?"

Shit. I thought she didn't hear me.

"Well, umm" I couldn't form a sentence.

"Billie, are you okay?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Yea, I'm- I'm totally fine" I chuckled. "Evette, run away with me" I spat out.

"What do you mean?" She almost laughed.

Then I realised how stupid I sounded. I saw the way her expression changed. We just met like a month ago, and I'm not sure if she even likes me back or if she's just obsessed as a fan. And I'm asking her to join me on my escape plan because I didn't want to be a third wheel for my whole life and I liked her. Damn. I really like her.

"Nothing" I chuckled. "I wasn't just myself for a sec" I looked down at my lap. I was my damn self the whole time. I just realized how crazy I am.

"Okay..." She said slowy as she nodded her head a few times.

"Wanna eat something?" I asked.

"Yeah... I could eat a horse" she giggled.

She's so cute. Damn.

I grabbed my keys and leaded her to my car. And we headed to Claudia's grandparents'café. My little safe place.

After we sat there for about an hour, I drove her home and found myself thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking about..... Something even more crazy than what I did.

And then I wrote

Dear Evette

          If you're reading this, that means I left the country and on my way to France....

Then all I need was a person to give her the letter on the day that I'm leaving. That was the day after tomorrow.

"I need you to do me a favour" I texted Zoe.

"Yeah?" She texted back.

"Come over and I'll tell you" I replied.

"Okay.... Are you okay? Is everything alright?"

"Yep. But hurry. I can't wait forever"

                             ---

"Our plane's gonna take off at 2pm so make sure you gave her the letter after 2" I informed her.

"Yeah but-" she said and tried to open the envelope.

"And.... No peeking. The letter's not for you" I said and slapped her hand.

"Alright" she groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Zoe, don't try to contact me through any of my social media or my contact. When I get to my new apartment, I'll make sure I contacted you" I smiled.

"Come here" she said and pulled me in for a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so so much babybean" she giggled.

"I'm gonna miss you Zombie" I sighed.

"Well, it's getting late. I think I better head home" she said as we pulled away.

"Stay" I pouted. "How about a girls'night. We can give Drew a call and tell her to come over" I shrugged.

"I thought you'd never ask" she squeled and flopped down on my bed.

                             ---

"Girl, I'm gonna miss you" Drew said with teary eyes.

"Me too" Zoe agreed.

"Come on guys, you're making me sad. It's not like I'm gonna die or some shit" I chuckled.

"Alright! Enough with the "I'm gonna miss you's" Let's party girls" Zoe said as she sprinted up from the floor we've been sitting on.

"Pillow fight!!!!" I yelled and grabbed one of the pillows that was laying on my bed and attacked both of them. They quickly grabbed themselves some pillows and joined in.

                             ---

Hello sweetiepies

Thank you all for 1k reads.

I want to thank the ones who commented, you guys boost my confidence and keep me going 🖤

And I also want to thank the silent readers. Thank you for not judging my work. It means a lot🖤

I love you all, please vote and share your thoughts and the last but not the least, stay hydrated babes!!!