Chapter 5

Evette's POV

I opened my eyes and look towards the person who sits way too close to me. "What are you listening to, angel?" They asked, I bet they couldn't smile wider.

Baggy white sweatshirts, rings, black hair with green roots, a blosh pendant... Wait, Billie.

She opened her arms widely, "Oh. My. God" I exclaimed and lean in to hug her. She hugged back right away.

This is so unreal. "This is too much, Riley wasn't lying. Where the hell is she anyway?" I thought. "Wait, I'm the one who left to sit on this damn couch."

"Hello there, angel!" She giggled. "How you doin'?" She asked as we both pulled away.

"I'm... I'm great" I answered. Damn, I'm blushing.

"Awww, you're so cute" she said as she saw me blush. I tried to keep my calm, but I can't.

The person who got me through the hardest time in my life, the person who helped me to love myself through her music, the person who I considered 'My Idol" was sitting next to me, I can't help but teared up. "Billie..." I can't continue...

She may not know it, but she's one of the most important people in my life. She's one of reasons I'm still alive. She literally saved my life. But everyone make that sound like a cliché so she probably wouldn't take it serious but God knows how important she is to me.

She pulled me in for another hug "it's okay" she chuckled, "you're so precious" she said making a puppy face. I pulled away, and adjusted myself on the couch.

I didn't know I was staring...

"Do you drink?" She asked.

"No, I replied. "God, this is so awkward" is what my mind said.

"Let me go get us some water" she said smiling. This girl smiles a lot.

"Okay" I smiled back.

Billie's POV

"God, this girl is really different" I thought as I hugged her again. She was so calm, she didn't scream, she didn't jump around. She's just... Perfect...

Apart from her beautiful body, she has a beautiful soul.

I went to get us some water, and then Elijah came up to me. "Didn't work out with your 'superfan' huh?" He asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Firstly, the 'favourite fan'" I corrected. "And secondly, none of your business" I smirked.

"Awww, someone has a crush" he said walking away.

I walked back to the 'favourite fan'. I do know what her name is, but the nickname suits her.

I handed her the cup and she mumbled "thank you". She's really shy but I low-key like that.

"You're Evette, right?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, Evette Graves" she replied, blushing. Oh my god, I made her blush!

"I'll call you angel" I smiled.

I don't know why but I get so smiley around this girl.

Evette's POV

After Billie came back with our cups of water, I realized I haven't ask for a selfie. "Uh... Bil, would you mind if we take a picture?" I asked instantly regretted calling her Bil.

"Of course, angel" she smiled and proceeded to open her front camera. "Come here" she said holding her phone up at a certain angle for us to take some selfies.

I widened my eyes at first but scooted nearer to her side and pose for the selfie.

Billie's POV

"Would you mind if we take a picture?" She asked. "Of course angel, come here" I said opening my front camera, holding it up. She looked so shocked at first but proceeded to pose for the selfie right away.

After we took hundreds of selfie, we talked some more, well, a little too much more.

Around midnight, Riley came up to us, we're still on the couch, by the way.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but it's pretty late now, I think we should head home Evey" she said.

Evette opened her mouth to answer but "Actually, I'll give Evette a ride" I offered.

"Well, be safe both of you" Riley smiled and headed outside.

"Bil, I could just go home with Ri. You don't have to-"

"But I want to" I cut her off and went on with our conversation.

"Since you're the 'favourite fan' I assume you already know things about me. So you're telling me about yourself" I demanded.

"Well, I admit I'm a fan, actually a huge fan. But I'm not sure if I'm the 'favourite fan'" she said letting out a cute little laugh at the end.

"Imma ask you some questions to find out whether you're the 'favourite fan' or not" I smirked. "Why do you like my music?" I continued.

"Geez... I feel like I'm facing an interview for some shitty job" she chuckled.

"Basically you are" I said keeping a straight face " so answer me"

---