Chapter 24

Evette's POV

"They asked me about you... On the interview yesterday" Billie spoke as we sat facing each other in "the" café.

"Yeah?" I asked, wanting her to go on and tell me how she answered.

I don't know why, but I was getting so curious about how people make theories and all about our relationship.

"I wish I could tell them the truth" she said taking my hand in hers.

I usually pulled away when she tried to hold my hand in public but this time I let her.

"I missed you" she spoke softly

"I missed you too" I smiled.

"Excuse me. Hello!!!" Zoe said waving her hands between our faces. "We're also here"

"You got your girl too, Zoe. I can't hold my Angel's hand?? What the hell?!" Billie laughed.

"I thought we're here to cover you so that the fans won't suspect you but you know what, fuck it" she whispered yelled and pecked Riley's lips.

We all laughed and ate the foods we ordered when they arrived.

---

"Wait, hold on" I said and picked my phone up.

"Hello?"

"Since you don't believe me, we should meet up"

A girl's voice.

But that doesn't sound like Danielle at all. There's a chance it was Dani, right?

I continued to walk towards Billie's car and stood beside it.

"Where?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up"

That's all they said before they hang up.

"You don't even know my- Oh shit"

"What is it, baby?" Billie asked.

"Ummmm, can you please drive me home? I have to meet up with.... Ummm, an old friend"

"Okay" she said and opened the door for me. "Get in Princess"

I blushed as I got in.

"You're meeting at your place?" She asked and put the car in drive.

"Yeah, she said she'd come over-. Oh wait, I have to text Riley real quick"

I texted Riley to head home with Zoe and hide somewhere and catch the unknown before I get there.

But the two idiots didn't seem to see my message and headed off somewhere under the big blue sky. They didn't even pick up their phones.

"You sure you wanna meet them alone?" Billie asked as I got out of the car.

"Yeah, we get a lot to catch up on" I smiled.

"Have fun. I'll talk to you soon" she said and left a sweet lingering kiss on my lips.

"Byeee" I waved and walked towards the front door.

I ran up to my room and changed my clothes. I got nothing else to do so I just sat on my bed, waiting for them to contact me again.

Around twenty minutes later, I heard a car pulled into the driveway. Then I got a text. I couldn't even look out the window to even see who it was.

"Come out. I'm at the front porch"

I instantly got up from my bed and froze.

They know my name and even my address. Zoe was right. They're closed with us. Then I realised I'm all alone. I regret making Billie leave.