Chapter 16

The Next Day
11 am

Billie's POV

I felt kind of defeated after apologizing to my parents for something which is not my fault but still, they're my parents and I can't just break up with them so.... I got no other option.

Zoe and Drew are coming over for a girls' night and they said we should plan about my birthday party which is a month away from now, I don't know what's gotten into them.

And I knew what Zoe was up to. She would bring up Evette and try to force me to confess but I didn't plan on confessing any time soon.

"Welcome Home!!!!" Zoe squeled as she randomly bursted into my room with Drew following behind her.

Drew pulled me in for a long hug without saying anything and Zoe joined in almost immediately and pulled us both in a bear hug.

I love these girls.

"So, have you contacted Evette?" Zoe asked as she pulled away.

Just as I thought.

"No"

"Well you should" she said as they both sat down on my bed. "Like right now" she tried to grab my phone from my hand.

"Zoe, chill" Drew said giggling and threw her leg over Zoe's.

"Bro, imagine what the article headlines would be. "Billie Eilish is dating a girl" or "The Bad Guy Singer is dating a girl after coming out 3 months ago". And imagine the amount of young fans who would be jealous of Evette" she said laughing, pushed Drew's leg away and collapsed into my bed.

"You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday Drew" she continued.

"What happened?" Drew asked looking over at the both of us.

"I have no idea" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I met the famous Evette" she squeled.

"Chill, I'm not talking about her that much" I chuckled as I lightly hit Zoe on her arm.

"So, I'm the last person to meet her in person?" She pouted. And somehow she managed to look hurt, like really hurt.

"Well, yeah. Looks like it" I trailed off.

"Since we showed up a little bit early, we could hangout with them if they're free, right?" Drew asked me with a smile.

"A little early?" I asked and checked the time.

"Yep, a little bit" she flashed a sweet smile. A hint that she's begging me to hit Evette up.

"Yo, call her. And tell her to bring her so called "bestie"? Zoe said looking up at the ceiling.

I went to my contacts and pressed the call button and made my way towards the kitchen to talk to her.

"Hello bad guy" she answered.

"Hello Angel!" I greeted back kind of surprised she used the petname first.

"What's good?" She replied.

"Umm, I was wondering if you'd like to hangout with me, Zoe and Drew at the café?" I asked.

"Bring your bestie!" Zoe yelled walking into the kitchen.

"That's Zoe. Bring Riley, Zoe's excited to meet her" I giggled.

"Yeah, okay. I'll wake her up, a bitch is still sleeping" she laughed.

"Alright. Let's fix the time" I said looking at my watch. "How about 1?" I asked.

"Great. We'll be there" she said and hang up.

"That's how you ask a girl out, dummy" Zoe told Drew who was walking into the kitchen.

"Who said I want to ask a girl out?" She asked and went back into my bedroom.

"No one. But I want to. Anyway, it's time to get ready Bil" she said looking over at me.

"Yeah, okay. You bring something to wear?"

"Nah, I could wear your clothes you know, don't be shy" she said with a smile.

"What-   Alright. Since YOU offer yourself to wear mine" I said and walked over to my closet.

I let them choose some outfits to wear and then I put on some black hoodie and a matching pants and shoes then we're good to go.

Timeskip

At the café

We already arrived at the café when Riley and Evette walked in. Zoe gave her attention to Riley the moment they sat down to join us, obviously. The bitch was up to something.

I introduced Evette to Drew and they got along pretty well, I guess. Being with the people you love is the only therapy you need sometimes.

I wondered if I leave my parents and the country and move to Paris, all those things would not happen. I'll miss all of this quality time with the people who are closest to my heart.

I'll miss Zoe's dumb jokes, the friendship I've been sharing with Drew, Riley's perfect personality to hold us altogether and the last but not the least, everything about Evette.

I wouldn't mind if she stayed around only for the clout at that moment, I would gladly let her use me and break my heart man.

She's way too precious, she deserves everything.