Chapter 17

December 18

Billie's POV

"Bil, the angel's here" Drew whispered in my ear and I saw her walking into our rented mansion for the night.

She wore a knee length deep red dress  which complimented her skin tone really well put her hair in a princess braid and damn, she's gorgeous.

She came up to me, smiling. She handed me the gift bag and pulled me in for a hug and whispered " Happy Birthday bad guy".

"Thank you Angel" I replied blushing. I thought she noticed cause she giggled a bit.

I tried to open it right away but she put a hand on my arm. "Wait till you make your wish" she said.

I nodded and handed the gift bag to Zoe.

The huge mansion was not crowded at all. Just a few close friends specially invited to attend.

"Happy Birthday Dear Billie" everyone sang with a huge grin on their face. I made my wish and blew the candle off.

"A bitch is nineteen" Elijah announced gaining a laugh from everyone.

Then it was time for the presents.

I started with Drew's not to seem too excited to open Evette's.

She got me a cute lil journal with a unicorn on the cover along with a hand written note.

She came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I thanked her again for the millionth time for the night. She planned everything in advance for that night.

Then I moved on to Evette's. Zoe handed me the gift bag and I took the wrapped gift out.

I unwrapped it to reveal a picture, a painting of me.

"I was painting a picture, the picture was a painting of you

"I was painting a picture, the picture was a painting of you. For a moment I thought you were here but then again, it wasn't true" she wrote quoting the lines from one of my favourite songs.

"I painted this a year ago, and I think it would be a good idea to give you as your birthday gift. I hope you like it" she said with a cute little smile.

"I really like it, thank you" I said and pulled her in for a long hug. We even heard a bunch of "Awwww's" from our friends but I think she ignored them while I blushed like an idiot.

I proceeded to open the rest of the gifts and thanked everyone of them.

                              ---

We sat around at the bar, Evette and I drank some coke while everyone else drank Champagne and some shit.

I followed her into the living room to join Zoe and Riley on the couch.

Evette winked at Riley which made her blush and shifted a little bit away from Zoe but Zoe instantly pulled her back in.

I thought they looked cute together as much as I hated to admit it.