Chapter 18

Evette's POV

Billie walked me to my car as we're about to leave the party. The mansion had a separate parking lot, a few metres away from the mansion.

We walked in silence towards it as our shoulders slightly brushed against each other's.

"I'm sorry about umm, the kiss. If I made you uncomfortable?" Billie broke the silence, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"No, it's fine" I smiled as I played with some loose strands of my hair. "I'm the favourite fan, remember? The creepy obsessed crazy fan" I laughed.

"You're welcome" she smirked and pressed me against my car and looked me dead in the eyes.

I thought she was about to kiss me, my heart thumping in my chest.

"You enjoyed the kiss that much?" I heard Zoe spoke as I released the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Billie slowly pulled away and stepped aside.

I saw Zoe and Riley came up to us, I totally forgot we only brought my car and I had to drive.

I opened the door and got in.

"Goodnight, text me when you get home" Billie said leaning towards the window.

"Okay. Goodnight" I replied as Riley got in.

Zoe leaned in towards her side and smirked at her without saying a word.

Riley nodded and flashed a smile.

Weird.

I just brushed it off and put the car in drive. We drove for a good minute before Riley broke the silence.

"So, you and Billie, huh?" She spoke.

I tried to hide my blush but it's too late.

I stopped at a red light and turned to her.

"So, you and Zoe, huh?" I asked back.

She just smirked and looked out the window.

"Riley!" I  whisper - yelled.

"What?!"

"What the hell?!" I was still whispering.

"Dude, why are you whispering?" She laughed.

"I don't even know. But- what the hell?" I switched to my normal tone.

"What the hell is what?" She laughed again.

"Why are you smirking? Can't you just fucking blush or something?"

"Why should I?"

"Cause you like her" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You're so dumb" she laughed and looked out the window again.

"Can you explain?" I asked but she just brushed it off and kept smirking. Weird.

                             ---

"You're getting home yet?"

I saw Billie's text when I got out of the shower.

"Yeah, sorry. I was in the shower"

"I'm sorry" she said.

"For what?!"

"For the kiss..."

"Billie, let me be honest here. I'm glad you're my first kiss"

"I'm glad I'm your first kiss" she replied. "So that you wouldn't aware of what a horrible kisser that I am"  she replied.