A/N before we start

Hello everyone! This is the updated version of Across Time! I promise you that this is going to be way better as my writing skills have improved greatly in the past couple months (From June 2020 to November 2020)!

This was my first story that I had ever made so I don't want to change too much, just how I planned things out and how things are written.

If you want a brief summary of the book, since there are still people who haven't read the story yet, here it is:

On October 9th, 1980 as John Lennon was walking home from the studio to his apartment, he was shot in the back and killed in cold blood.

This was a very sad point in history, but what if history took a different course? What if right before he could die, he was saved by time travel? Who had the power to do such a thing?

After a sore John lennon wakes up on the streets of New York in 2020 and hears a very confusing explanation from a kind old man,  he finally realized that John lennon, himself, was in fact dead. He only had one thing on his mind. Find someone and learn how to get back to my time to stop himself from dying.

What about the rest of the Beatles?
What about Yoko? Would she even believe him?
Who did this in the first place?

Read to find out (or at least re-read ;p)
__________

I have a feeling that after I update this my Irl friends are gonna find this and make fun of my a lot (Ps. Fuck you kira🥰)

Either way, I hope you enjoy the story as I definitely enjoyed making it!

Peace and love, Andrew <3