Praise and Backlash ch4

Good day everyone! Here's another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!

And thanks again for the love <3

---------------------------------------------

"So Paul, why are you saying this now?"

Paul was getting nervous. Everything he said could and would be used against him. A lot of people would support him but even then, there would be a lot of backlash.

"I wanted to say this now because I want everyone to know that it's perfectly ok! I've spent decades mad at myself for being queer but I've come to terms with it." Paul knew that he would be helping millions of people come to terms with their sexuality.

"I miss John dearly and there isn't a single moment that I don't think about him."

The interview concluded after that conversation.
He felt as if a weight had lifted off his shoulders.

If only John could see him today. Would he hate me? Would I have confessed a long time ago?
I'll never know.

———————————————————

He went straight home to Nancy. He couldn't deal with the questions right now.

"Hey Paul. I'm proud of you, y'know. It's not easy to tell the world."
Paul was happy that Nancy would still would stick by him through thick and thin.
She reminded him of his late wife, Linda. She was the only other person that knew about his feeling for John. She was so nice about it and they still loved each other through everything.

Paul thanked Nancy for staying with him through everything thing and since he was tired he went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a long day for John too and he soon fell asleep as well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two lad both dreamt of the same things.
They admitted their feeling to each other.

It was like it wasn't even a dream. John had confessed that he had traveled to the future somehow and was trying to find him. They hugged for what seemed like hours.

Paul woke up feeling happy and accomplished.

John woke up knowing what he had to do. He had to find Paul.

He had slept on a bench in Central Park and when he awoke, John had to find a pen and paper so that he could write down his plan.
———————————————————
Plan: Back to the past

1. Find Paul and try to convince him
2. Find out what the fuck those baby televisions are
3. Find a way to get back to the past to fix his mistakes
4. Don't mess things up this time
5. Good luck
———————————————————

(A/N Paul told the world his secret, how will people react?
John has a plan, will that plan go as plan? Keep reading to find out!)

This one is a little short
-470 words-

Peace and love, Andy :)