Paul leaves for New York and John has an idea

A/N
You guys make this really fun!
Your feedback keeps me going and I'm having a bunch of fun writing this story!
Thank you all so much :)
———————————————————
Paul's pov
*one week later*

I've been preparing for my trip to New York for the past week.
Nancy didn't feel like getting bombarded by the press so she's planing to stay here in our London home while I traveled.

There were a few things that I needed to do.
I wanted to do an interview to clear up some misconceptions about my relationship with John. We were never together.

I have a feeling that Yoko will be up my arse for saying what I did.

I really hope not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made an announcement to the public that I would be in New York for the next few days and then I got on the plane.

As soon as I got to my New York home, I went straight to bed. It might of been only 7pm but I had been up for the past 19 hours because I was so nervous.

Let's hope tomorrow isn't too eventful.
——————————————————
John's pov

It's been a week since I've been in 2020. I trust Randy a lot more then I did last week.
He's taught be a bunch of new things and had caught me up on some of the more recent news.

Gay marriage was legal and mostly accepted now a days! That surprised me.
I would've never gotten to see what had happened to the world if randy hadn't saved me.

Randy showed me what things like "social media" was and how to use it.
Apparently, I have an Instagram account?? I wonder who the fuck runs it? (A/N who tf actually runs that account tho??)
It's strangely cool!

I kinda forgot about yoko and Sean.
I'm not excited to see yoko, but I wonder how Sean is doing! I miss him and Julian. When I get back to the past, I'm going to try and fix my relationship with everyone.

Since he taught he how to use his phone, it's really fun just messing around with it.
It's cool but I don't want to fuck around too much so that is don't-
————
*Bzz Bzz*
PaulmccartneyOfficial has posted on Twitter!
-I'm heading to New York for the next few days! I'll be happy to meet some of you guys!-
————
Holy shit.
Paul was coming to New York
I need to make a plan to somehow see him! I need to convince him that I'm real and from the past!

I'm pretty sure that Randy wouldn't approve of this since he told me to keep everything a secret but who cares?
When he figures out how to send me back, I'll be the only one who will remember!

Since only Randy and his friends know I was here, I had to figure where Paul was going by myself and find him.

New York was a massive place and I have no clue how everything has changed!

It doesn't matter thought
I need to see my Macca

I found myself a quick disguise, even if no one would think that I was the real John Lennon anyway and I headed out the door with half of a plan and was ready to find Paul.
My Paul

———————————————————
A/N
I've had so much inspirational write that I could probably post twice a day for a week! (I won't do that though because I want to space it out)

I told my friend that I've written about 500 words a chapter and that I've written 9 chapter and she lost her shit. She's really impressed when it even isn't that much lmaooo

This one was fun to write for some reason!
I'm happy with how the story is going to progress!

-641 words-

Peace and love, Andy