The moment of truth pt.2

John's pov

After Randy hit me with what I assume to be a phone book, I went into the same beautiful and calm place I was transported to the first time this happened.

I guess this meant that it worked.

I sat down at a bench so that I could collect my thoughts. My heart was beating a million miles a minute.
'What if I fucked up and died again? How can I do this? Why me?"

I focused on the lake in front of me. The calming affect of the place I was in stopped when a certain high pitched, annoying voice cut through the clouds.

'John. John . jOHN. JOHN. JOHN'

I was brought back to reality. There she was, standing right in front of me. Yoko.

"John! We need to go home to Sean! Let's go!" She screamed angrily.

"Wait a minute! I have a phone call to make. Wait outside while I find a telephone."

She left and I went straight to the phone to call 911.

"Hello? There is someone waiting outside the Dakota with a gun. I think that he's going to attempt to assassinate John Lennon ." He then hung up before he could receive any questions.

He walked outside and greeted Yoko. He wasn't as loving as he used to be.

They walked home in silence.

—————————————————-

As they got closer to the apartment, they could hear sirens going off. When they finally arrived, there he was. The man who shall not be named.

He was getting put in the back of a cop car. He stared at John but didn't make an effort to escape. 'I guess he gave up..'

John stood there with the biggest smile on his face. He was safe.

Yoko was confused but just went inside.

John rushed to the elevator so that he could say hi to Sean. He hadn't seen him in, what for him had been months, but for everyone else, just a few hours.

When we opened the door, a little boy ran up to him "PAPA! You're home!"

John picked him up and hugged him tight. No one will ever take Him away from Sean.

Sean was pretty tired so John carried him into his bedroom and put him to bed. "Goodnight my love, see you in the morning"

He walked out of Sean's room and closed the door quietly. He had to call Paul.

He dialled his number and Paul immediately responded.

"John! You're safe! Oh god I was so worried! Can I come visit soon? I want to come say hi! I talked to Linda already so there isn't any problems"

John was ecstatic! He could finally live out his life the way it was supposed to be. With James Paul Mccartney.

"Yes, you can come over tomorrow. I love you.." he had to whisper that bit so that Yoko wouldn't hear him.

He hung up and walked over to where Yoko was sitting.

"We have to talk."

"Yes my love?"

"I'm sorry but I have fallen out of love with you. I want a divorce. We'll have shared custody of Sean. It would be good if you just get out before Sean wakes up."

Yoko was taken aback. John had never acted like that before. She thought that she was finally in complete control. "Fine! If you want a divorce, you can keep everything! I don't even want to see Sean anymore!"

She walked out of the apartment with nothing except the clothes on here back.

John was a little shocked that she would just walk out like that, but now that Paul had opened his eyes to what she did to Jules and everyone after my death, he truly didn't care anymore.

He could finally turn his life around. Get sober, heal his relationships with Cyn and Jules, and finally be able to love Paul Mccartney.

———————————————————
A/N
Everything went as planned!
How will John fix his relationships?
Keep reading to find out!

Thank you guys for making all of this possible! Love you all!

-680 words-

Peace and love, Andy :))))