John is missing and Paul bumps into someone

A/N
Remember, Covid-19 doesn't exist in this timeline because that fucks up a lot of this story!
Votes and comments are welcome! ❤️❤️
And for most of the chapters from now on, Randy swears like a sailor so just a TW!
——————————————————
Randy's pov

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.
Where the fuck did he go.

I was gone for 43 minutes. How the fuck did john leave!? Why the fuck did John leave?

I checked my phone and saw that I had some notifications.
———-
PaulmccartneyOfficial has posted on Twitter!
-I'm heading to New York for the next few days! I'll be happy to meet some of you guys!-
———-
Oh for FUCKs sakes!

He went to go find Paul! This is bad..
Really, really bad.
He could ruin all my plans! He could fuck up the space time continuum and get me arrested by the fbi or some shit!

He doesn't even know where Paul is! New York has changed a lot in the past 40 years!

I had to go and find him and make sure that he doesn't fucking kill himself.
——————————————————
John's pov

I might not have thought this through.
I have no clue where I was planning to go! I don't know where Paul is, I don't know how the city has changed and I don't even now if he's even in New York yet!

I couldn't co back to Randy yet because I didn't want him to kill me so I only had one other option.

To walk around blindly until I find something worth while.

—————————

After walking around for fifteen minutes, John decided to do what he did when he first came here.
Go to Central Park.

If something happened there once, something is bound to happen again right?
———————————————————
Paul's pov
I had just gotten out of the interview. It definitely cleared everything up.
John and I were never a 'couple'.
I had never even confessed to him!

I didn't feel like hunkering down for the night, so after I got to my house, I put on a disguise and headed for Central Park.

There was always stuff going on there. I was kind of excited to just go and relax.
If only John was still here.

Maybe they would meet up and screw around like how we did back in 1976.
That was fun.

But now, nothing would ever be the same. Nothing would change.
John was dead and nothing was ever going to change that!

I started to walk faster, and faster because I was getting all worked up.

I can't believe I'm even thing about this! There's no point! We're never, ever going to meet agai-

*THUMP*

"Oh for fuck sakes!" Paul angrily said as he ran into someone.

"I'm sorry sir I just... Paulie?

——————————————————
A/N
Who did Paul bump into?
Wait til next chapter to find out!

Thank you all for reading this far.
I've written the next few chapters and they'll be out soon!
They are very, very exciting!

-504 words-

Peace and love, Andy :))