Chapter 2

Hey guys!! IM BACK

-

"Come on, hurry up!" I said to Petra.

"I'm trying! Can you help?" She asked, struggling to get her skirt on.

"Sure sweety." I helped her get it on as Eren and Levi came to the doorway.

"Ew skirts." Levi said.

"Ew Levi." Petra crossd her arms and Levi stuck his tongue out. They did love eachother, they just tended to fight every now and then.

"Are we ready?" Eren asked. I got up and looked at him.

"Yeah, Im just going to go grab my crutches." I said, walking off to our room.

In the meantime, Eren got the kids in the car and once I got in, we drove off.

"Where are we going?" Petra whined.

"Are we there yet?" Levi groaned.

"Im boredddd."

"Im tiredddd."

"Calm down, we are just going to Marco's place." Eren smiled as he drove.

"How far away?" Levi asked eagerly. The kids loved Marco.

"You've been here plenty of times before, its not far at all." I said.

We arrived and hopped out of the car.

"Hey guys!" Marco opened the door to greet us, the kids latched onto his legs and he almost fell over. "Come in." He said, hopping out of the way so we could walk in.

"Hey Jean." I smiled. Jean was sitting on the couch with his head buried in his hands.

He pulled his hands away for a second to look at us. "H-Hey." He sighed and got up. He walked down the hall and into his room, shutting the door.

"Jean!!" Marco yelled. "You can't just leave when we have guests!"

He didnt reply.

Marco pryed the kids off his legs. "Excuse me." He mumbled and walked off to the room.

Eren and I exchanged glances, then sat down and talked to the kids, trying to block out the yelling coming from Jean and Marco's room.

"Are they fighting?" Levi asked.

"I think so. Don't worry, everyone fights sometimes." I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Marco came back out and grunted.

"Don't worry about that-" He looked at the kids. "Dummy. Hes just not in a good mood." He sighed.

"Why whats happened?" Eren asked.

"Why don't you go play with Brad?" Marco told the kids, who nodded and ran off. He called his cat Brad because he thought it would be funny to call it a human name and not a pet name.

Marco sighed and sat down on the couch. "Hes getting a little irritating."

"Jean?" Eren asked.

"Yeah. Everyday he goes off at me because he thinks because I play with Levi and Petra, that I'm trying to show off and change his mind about adopting kids."

"What? But your not are you?" I asked.

"No I'm not! Hes just overreacting and its really pissing me off." Marco huffed.

"I still don't understand whats so bad about kids." I said.

"Me either. Jean loves kids, I can see it in his eyes when we are out in public and some kids run past. Hes just scared he'll be a bad father or get to stressed and hurt them. I guess he's also scared they wont accept that they won't have a mother..." Marco sighed.

"You should talk with him. Like, have a good heart-to-heart conversation about this. Solve the issue." Eren suggested.

"You've never gotten this deep with anything Eren." I smirked.

"Oh trust me Armin, you know I've gone deep with something." He winked at me and my face went bright red as I slapped his arm.

"E-Eren!" I hissed, Eren and Marco just laughed.

"You guys are great." Marco laughed.

---

"Bye Marciee." Petra hugged Marco.

"Marcie's a girls name." Levi said.

"So what?" Petra shot back at him.

"You cant call Marco a girls name, hes a boy!"

"I just did!!" Petra stuck out her tongue at Levi.

"I'll beat you up!" Levi took a step towards her.

"Hey!!" Marco laughed, pulling Petra and Levi into him. "Dont fight. I like Marcie."

"Seee." Petra teased Levi.

"Don't fight." Marco smiled.

"Okay... Just for you." Levi said and they both squeezed him tighter.

Eren and I watched from the doorway, smiling. They were so cute together. I noticed Jean had walked out of his room and was standing in the doorway behind Marco, watching him with the kids. I looked at Marco and raised my eyebrows, as a sign that Jean was there. The kids hadn't noticed.

"We love you Marcooo." Levi and Petra said at the same time, they were really attatched to him.

Marco smiled. "I love you too."

They waved and ran towards Eren and I, pulling out hands and telling us we have to go. Marco stood up and pretended to be suprised that Jean was there. Jean smiled slightly and wrapped an arm around his neck, waving bye to us.

We got back into the car and I sent Marco a message.

'Tell me everythin ;3'

---

I havent exactly finished writing this story, but by the time I finish publishing the chapters I have prewritten, the rest of the story should be done :3

ily guyssss thanks for all the views, comments, follows, support and stuff

the beginning of this will be a bit borin yeah... it gets better tho

TILL TOMORROW (for you who don't know this book is updated daily :3)

~Biffleinator