Chapter 25

pft thats totally not Haru from Free okay sh

i based a new character introduced in this chapter on him, thats why I attactched that picture XD

you'll see *^*

OH ALSO I KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT AMERICAN LAWS AND SHIT SO UHM I MAY HAVE MADE NO SENSE YAY OKAY BYE SORRYNOTSORRY

---

Eren POV

I parked out the front of an old looking house and checked the address. This is definitely the place. I got out of the car and slammed the door, scraping my feet on the gravel as I walked. I help my phone in hand as if a weapon and I approached the house. Shit, I forgot the knife. It was probably better anyway, I don't think I could live with knowing not only had I poked someones eye out, but had also harmed or killed them. But then again how would I protect myself?

With a c- Eren you fucktard, this isn't the time for dirty jokes.

As I got closer I noticed the door was already slightly opened. I pushed it open, causing it to creak loudly and make the dark, empty house echo. It was almost like a horror movie. I walked in slowly and looked around, being extremely cautious. To my surprise there didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary. I checked every single room yet there was nothing. I huffed and sighed.

Why wasn't there anything? Were they not expecting us? Was this some sort of prank?

Was Armin really just imagining things...?

No, stop. Support him.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps approached me from behind and before I knew what was happening I was tackled to the ground.

"Get-" I struggled and tried to yell but a hand covered my mouth.

"Shush!! We don't have much time!!" The voice said frantically from behind. I looked and saw none other than Ymir.

I stayed silent, mostly in a confused daze as she got off me and took my hand, running into a large empty room and locking the door behind us.

"W-What is going on?!" I yanked my hand away and looked at her.

"I don't have much time to explain." Ymir looked at me with her one free eye which was constricted in fear, her other eye covered by a white bandage. "We need to get out here immediately." She said, trying to smash a window with her bare hands.

"Tell me what's going on!" I yelled.

"Eren, I will tell you everything in time okay but if we don't get out now-" The door smashed open and a shadowed figure appeared, but I couldn't make out who it was. Before I knew what was happening, I was smashed on the head and was knocked out.

---

Armin POV

I sat on the couch, my head buried in my hands as I tried to think what to do. There was no way to follow Eren. I could get out the back door but I didn't have a car. I didn't have a phone to call anyone and I didn't want to involve the kids, so what could I do? Sit there and be useless like I usually am.

I heard a knock on the door, which startled me. I crept up to the window slowly and peeked out to see a young man looking around 20 with piercing blue eyes and black hair that hung in his eyes. He wore a black shirt, a white jacket and black jeans with blue converse. I had never seen this boy before in my life.

"Just a second!" I called, running to the back door. I opened it and walked around to the front. His eyes shot to meet mine. "S-Sorry, my front door is broken at the moment." I lied.