Chapter 13

Armin POV

We were all back to school and work the next week. I told the kids if anything happened at school, Eren and I were to know about it immediately. When we got to work, we were swarmed by the employees, asking us what happened and if we were okay. We explained everything that had happened and told them we were fine.

Marco and Jean had quit work so they werent there. It was a bit awkward between all of us now.

---

"Hey Berty!" Connie called to Berthold. Bert turned around.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Are you and Reiner going out?" Connie asked.

"W-What? No!" Berthold said nervously.

I was washing some dishes and was listening to the conversation. I had some feelinng Connie was in one of his bratty moods. Dont get me wrong, Connie's a good guy but he can really be a dick sometimes. He doesnt know when hes gone too far.

"Aw cmon, you guys would be so good together!!" Connie smirked.

"But... Uh..." Berthold became flustered.

"And I see the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. You guys totally like eachother!!"

"W-What!? N-No!" Bert became completely red-faced.

"Whats going on in here?" Reiner walked in.

"N-Noth-" Bert started.

"You guys like eachother." Connie pointed to the two.

"T-Thats ridiculous!" Reiner defended.

"You defend it 'cause its true." Connie chuckled.

"Shutup!" Reiner started getting angry.

"Hey guys cmon stop." I walked in and stood next to Bert who was looking really nervous, sweat beads were forming on his forehead.

"Armin! Do you agree these guys are secretly dating?"

"WE AREN'T!!" Reiner yelled.

"Connie stop." I said firmly, not that it did anything anyways.

"Just tell me Reiner! Your secret is safe with me." Connie whined.

Reiner had an outburst and tackled Connie to the ground.

"G-Guys!!" Berthold looked at them worridly.

"Hey!! Stop!!" I yelled but they continued to fight and roll around. They knocked down several shelves and things came crashing to the floor, some of which Reiner used as weapons.

"What is going on in here!?" Someones voice yelled from the doorway. Everyone stopped and looked in the doorway to see none other but the health inspector. He looked at the mess on the floor, plus the blood from Connie's nose.

"This gives me a reason to call someone, you do realise this right?" He smirked.

My eyes widened and before I could do anything the health inspector ran away, laughing manically. Eren rushed in the room and saw what was happening.

"This is all your fault!!" Reiner punched Connie and the fighting continued.

"HEY!!" Eren boomed. The two stopped fighting to look at him. "What the fuck are you doing!?"

Reiner got off Connie, crossed his arms and looked away. "Connie was a dick."

"You only say that because I'm telling the truth." Connie laughed weakly.

"Why you fucking little-" Reiner was about to jump back on Connie but Berthold quickly ran in.

"R-Reiner please stop!" He pleaded.

Reiner looked at him and stopped. "F-Fine." He looked away.

"Aw look-" Connie started.

"Shutup." Eren told him off.

"Guys!! What are we going to do? The health inspector could be back soon, and hes probably going to shut down the place!!" I cried, tears began forming.

Eren rushed up and hugged me, petting my hair. "Its okay, we can fix it." He assured me. Hanji ran into the room and jumped ontop of me, tackling me to the ground.

"NO MY LITTLE BABY ARMIN WHATS WRONNGGG!?" She squeezed me to death.

"I-Im f-fine!!" I chuckled, kinda losing my breath from her squeezing.

She got off me and looked around. "Did that weirdo health inspector see this?" She asked.

"Weirdo? Look whos talking..." Connie mumbled.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Oh, pft." Hanji waved her hand. "This should be easy to fix. Cmon guys, lets do this!" She quickly rushed over to where Reiner, Bert and Connie was, pushing Bert and Reiner away while kicking Connie away like a piece of paper. She picked up all the utensils and things that had fallen over and began setting them all up again.

"Eren, here!" Hanji threw a mop at Eren who caught it and saluted.

"Yes mam!" He said.

"Clean up this blood and quickly! The health inspector will be here in approximately 34 seconds!!" She said hurridly.

"How do you-"

"DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST MOP!" She yelled, frantically shoving the last pots and pans on the shelves. Eren quickly mopped up the blood while Reiner, Bert and I treated Connies wounds. The health inspector ran through the door, dragging another guy with him. I practically threw Connie in the next room and shut the door so the inspector couldnt see him.

"See-" The inspector said but when he saw the spotless room he stopped.

"Eugene, this is getting ridiculous." The other man sighed, pushing his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose.

"B-But..." The inspector was shocked.

"Hello, is there a problem?" I asked the two men.

"B-But..." The inspector stuttered.

"No there is no problem." The other man sighed. "Sorry about him. Eugene I think its time I fired you." He glared at the inspector.

"W-Why!?" The inspector was enraged.

"You are constantly trying to shut down places for no reason and making up lies. I think you need proffesional help..." The man pushed the inspector out of the room.

"B-But its true!!" The inspector whined, as they went out the door of the cafe.

"Come again!!" I yelled after them.

---

if your wondering what happened to jean and marco, you'll find out in around... chapter 21 i reckon

~Biffleinator_xx