Chapter 27

Levi POV

I sent Robert a signal to be as quiet as possible as we creeped around the house, peeking through the windows. As we got to the back window on the left side of the house, I saw a blonde female girl, walking around talking and holding a knife, while on the wall I saw two people, two of which were my parents.

"Shit." Robert whispered, taking out his phone and dialling 911.

"I have to go and take care of something. Stay here and don't have too much fun without me." I heard the girl from inside say. She must've found us.

I looked over at Robert. "Yes, my friends parents are in danger, there is some crazy girl thats trying to kill them and we-" His words were cut off as the blonde girl appeared and put her hand over his mouth.

"Sh... There's no need to tell everyone about the party." She whispered as Robert let out muffled screams. I instantly tried to tackle Krista but she kicked me away and flipped Robert over. She got her knife out as Robert struggled.

"Stop struggling!" She yelled, slicing his cheek with the knife, but he wouldn't stop.

"Levi, the phone!" He yelled. I grabbed his phone without another thought but stared at it, not knowing what to do. "B-Bring it here!" He choked as Krista began strangling him, I threw the phone next to him and tried to pull Krista off but she kicked me away again, this time standing up and walking towards me.

"You little brat!" She growled, pinning me on the floor. I heard Robert frantically yelling into the phone as fast as he could. "Say goodbye!" She yelled, bringing her knife upwards.

---

Armin POV - Five minutes earlier

"I have to go and take care of something. Don't have too much fun without me." Krista smiled and walked out of the room. It made me sick. She made me sick. This entire situation made me sick.

It was just plain sick!

I began struggling, trying to get free. Eren looked at me.

"Armin, stop." He said.

"No! I won't stop!" I hissed, still struggling.

"Armin, you are going to hurt yourself!" Eren pleaded.

I stopped struggling and my eyes shot to meet his. "Does it matter? I've been hurt enough, so have you! We can't just sit here and do nothing, okay!? All my life I've been the useless shit that can't do anyhing, and I've always wanted to be more but I just can't! I'm too weak, both physically and emotionally. There was no possible way for me to do anything but sit there and cry, and be the useless shit I've always been okay!! But maybe, just maybe, I can turn that around and try and do something for a change. I can't sit here and watch this happen to us and others for no fucking reason!!" I yelled. Suddenly I fell to the floor.

"What...?" I mumbled, look behind me. It turns out throughout my little speech, I was struggling so much that the old ropes snapped.

Eren seemed surprised and looked at me with a grin. "You aren't useless Armin, and although you may be weak physically and emotionally, your definitely strong when it come to thinking and strategy."

I took no time at all to quickly grab a bobby pin out of my pocket and stick it it my feet chains keyholes. After jiggling it around a bit I was eventually free. I laughed happily and quickly began freeing everyone else. For once in my life I was actually doing something!!

After everyone was untied, I heard yelling from outside and from out the window saw Krista walking towards Levi. Anger boiled inside of me and I ran out of the room as fast as I possibly could to outside where Krista was about to stab Levi. Before I could do anything, Eren came from behind my and lunged into the way of Krista. I screamed as the knife went straight through Erens knee.

He opened his mouth to scream but no noise came out. Levi scrambled away and watched in horror as Krista yanked out the knife and plunged it over and over into Eren's leg as Eren fell unconsious. I felt as if I couldn't move.

Robert quickly threw his phone away and was about to jump on Krista but Ymir beat him to it, running from behind me and diving onto Krista.

"You fucking traitor!!" Krista yelled, before stabbing Ymir right in the chest. We all watched, not being able to move from shock.

"You are one sick, twisted bitch!!" Ben yelled before punching Krista's cheek. "Sorry for the animal abuse!!" He yelled, something inside him mustve snapped as he pinned her down while she struggled. Luckily, the police came right on time and tazed her before she could do anything else.

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to Eren, holding him in my arms and sobbing. Please don't let him be dead.

---

Short and shit

its hard to explain fight scenes and shit through text okay sh XD

~Biffleinator