Chapter 18

"Hey." Eren said, walking out from the hallway into the kitchen where I was standing, holding a mug of coffee.

"You finally woke up." I smiled and took a sip of my coffee.

"I'm not a morning person you should know this by now." Eren yawned, stretching his arms behind his head.

"You know Levi is seeing Robert today right?" I couldn't help but stare at Eren's chest as he stretched, his muscles were very noticable.

"Oh yeah." He rubbed his eyes as he walked over to me. "When are we leaving?" He asked, giving me a hug.

"Soon. Go get dressed, I'll check on Levi." I hugged him back then pulled away and started walking upstairs, but turned my head over my shoulder towards Eren. "Oh, and wake up Petra would you?"

I walked upstairs and knocked on Levi's door. "I'm coming in." I warned and waited a few seconds before walking in. It took me a while to notice that Levi was sitting in the corner of the room, hugging his knees to his cheet. I instantly crouched down next to him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked quite frantically.

He looked up at me and let out a deep breath. 'I don't know if I can do this.' He signed out, looking away.

"What do you mean?" I questioned softly and sat next to him.

'I'm worried he won't like me physically and I'm really nervous. What if I screw up everything? I'll probably be so awkward...' Tears pricked his eyes.

"Levi anyone would be stupid not to like you." I hushed.

'Does that mean my whole school is stupid then?' He looked at me with a bored, expressionless face, as if he were almost annoyed.

"Yes it does. Why? Does noone at school like you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

'That doesn't matter.' He waved the topic off. 'I'm just going to make a fool of myself infront of him. I don't think I should do this anymore.'

"Levi, stop." I said firmly as he looked at me. "You guys have been friends for a while now right? You've chatted, you've had fun together... He's been your friend this whole time and has even offered to come down from his own home and country to come see you. He obviously really likes you.

All first meetings are going to be nerve-racking Levi, you can't help it. But if you think, deep down you know you guys are friends and are both really cool people, despite being a little shy on the outside. You will both get along fine, I'm sure of it! You can't back down now." I explained. He looked at me and blinked, probably processing my speech, before nodding.

'You're right.' He smiled.

"Of course I am." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

'Thanks.'

"Its fine. Now come on, lets go!" I patted his back and got up.

'Give me five minutes.' He signed.

"Of course." I replied, walking out of his room and closing the door behind me.

I saw Eren emerge out of Petra's room, grumbling his ass off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She refuses to get out of bed. She says shes sick." He sighed.

I knocked on her door and walked in slowly. She was lying in bed. I walked to the side of the bed and she opened her eyes to look at me.

"What?" She shot.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"I'm sick." She mumbled, rolling over.

"Well I'm sorry but sick or not you're going to have to get up."