Chapter 6

"ARMIN!! EREN!!" Levi's voice screeched as he jumped on the bed. Eren and I groaned and I held my stomach just in case Levi were to jump on it accidently. "WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" He yelled.

"Whaaaaatt?" Eren moaned.

"GUESS WHAT TODAY IS GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!?" Levi bounced excitedly.

"Christmas?" Eren mumbled.

"Would it happen to be someone's birthday?" I asked.

"YES!! WHO'S BIRTHDAY!?" Levi grinned ear to ear.

"I'm not sure... Who do you think Eren?" I smirked.

"Marco's?" Eren played along.

"OH SHUSH ITS MINE!!" Levi giggled.

"No I don't think that's it." I looked at Levi who pouted. I laughed and grabbed his small body, squeezing him. "Happy Birthday." I smiled.

We walked into the kitchen and I turned towards Levi. "What do you want for your birthday breakfast?" I asked.

"Birthday breakfast?" Levi repeated, puzzled.

"Every year on someone's birthday they get to choose what they want." Eren explained.

"I don't remember you having a special birthday breakfast." Levi said.

Eren looked at me and smirked. "I ate something else." He winked and I almost choked on air, blushing uncontrollably.

"S-So what do you want?" I asked Levi.

"I'm not really hungry..." He said, looking at the floor.

"Someone wants presents..." Eren smiled and Levi perked up. I laughed and grabbed a box from a closet where I had been hiding it. "Go for it." I handed it to Levi who grinned widely and tore the paper off. Petra walked in just as Levi screamed.

"A new bike!!" He squealed, admiring the box.

"What's happening?" Petra rubbed her eyes.

"You don't even remember!?" Levi looked at her with disbelief. "Its our birthday!" Although the two weren't actually related, they both shared the same birthday. It was pretty cool actually.

"Of course I remembered dummy!" Petra huffed. "I was asking why you were screaming but it doesn't matter now."

"Happy birthday." Eren smiled and gave her a hug, then passed her her own box which also contained a bike. Levi's was black with red flames and Petra's was red with pink polka dots.

The kids both screamed and thanked us for our gifts and we all went out to the park to celebrate. Marco, Jean and everyone else from the cafe came along and the kids were really excited, for it was their first birthday with a family and presents. In a few weeks Levi would start school, everything was going so quickly and well. For a while anyway.

---

Sorry super short chapter, I'll publish another one don't worry.

haha have fun for the next few chapters

~Biffleinator