Chapter 5

((A.N: I just want to let you know that I am not a doctor XD

Also half smut ;3))

Erens POV

I talked to the doctors and they said Armin was in pretty bad shape. The puncture in his stomach had opened up again and it was filling his stomach with blood. We stayed for a while but the kids were getting tired and they were probably freaked out from everything that had been happening.

When we walked through the door I led them to my room and sat them down on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked them. They didnt answer they just simply lunged into my arms and cried, I shed a few tears myself but I had to stay strong for them. "I-Its alright." I held them close.

"I-Is Minny gunna b-be okay?" Petra sniffed.

"He'll be fine its okay." I replied, but I wasnt actually sure.

"Why is everything going wrong?" Levi mumbled.

"I'm not sure... Hopefully it will get better." I sighed.

I let the kids sleep with me that night, they were really shaken and scared.

---

First thing the next morning I got the kids up early and told them to get dressed. We headed to the cafe and I filled everyone in on what was happening, and told them that Armin and I may not come for a while. Everyone understood and wished me luck. The previous night I had looked up places where I could buy full grown white huskys, and found a house just down the road.

I knocked on the door and a man around my age answered.

"Hello." He smiled, Levi and Petra hid behind my leg shyly.

"Hi, um sorry I'm kind of in a hurry. I heard you sell huskys here?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah we do." He smiled. "Would you like to have a look?"

"Uh yeah alright." He started showing me his dogs, and man there were alot. Huskys of all different shape and size.

"Do you have any full grown female white ones?" I asked.

"Unfortunately I sold my last female yesterday, but we have one male left." He said pointing to a beautiful white husky in the corner. I had a closer look and it was indentical to Luka,

But it was definetly a guy.

I thought maybe I could pull this off. Do that stupid switching trick they did on TV.

"How much?" I asked.

---

Armin POV

I woke up but didnt open my eyes want to open. I was too weak and everything was numb. I heard the sound of the monitors around me, a sound which was too familar.

I heard footsteps approaching and tried with all my might to open my eyes, succeeding only a little. Eren, Levi and Petra walked into the room.

"Armin." Eren sat next to me and held my hand. I smiled. Petra and Levi sat down too and looked over me with worried eyes. "How are you feeling?" Eren asked.

"I-I'm mostly n-numb." I croaked, it was painful to talk.

"Ive got good news." Eren told me that he bought another dog to give to the policemen so we still had Luka.

"W-We cant get attatched to it though." I said.

Eren nodded.

We sat there for a few more minutes, enjoying eachothers company but I started to feel tired, my eyes drooped and I took one last look at Eren before they dropped completely.