Chapter 22

sorrynotsorry

might wanna read a.n at the end

Beep.

My eyes shot open at the sudden noise. After realising it was just my phone, I sighed in relief. I grabbed my phone.

6am

Who would be texting me at this time on a Saturday?

Private Number
So your daughter had her baby?

My heart stopped and tears filled my eyes. She was gone, for months. For 6 whole months, I thought she would've been gone.

But nightmares don't leave.

You
Why can't you just leave us alone!?

Private Number
Answer my question bitch boy

You
Leave me alone or I'm calling the police

Private Number
They can't do anything
So how's Jean and Marco?

You
Leave me alone

Private Number
I guess you wouldn't know
Because they're dead

No.

Private Number
New picture message!

Attatched was a picture of Jean and Marco tied to a wall.

She kept sending more pictures, the next one more horrible than the last. A picture a day, of Jean and Marco's pain.

Tied up.

Beaten.

Cut.

The last picture was the most horifying of all. Jean was beheaded, Marco was chainsawed in half. I screamed and threw my phone to the other side of the room, covering my mouth and gagging.

I heard shuffling from behind me. "A-Armin what's wrong?" Eren asked from behind, but it was like I had blocked out everything.

All I could see was them. Dead, bloodied, slaughtered like animals; by a human. The picture got more and more horrifying at every second, my choking intensified and I began having a panic attack. My breathe quickened to the point where it felt as if my throat had closed up and I couldn't breathe at all. I could hear Eren's muffled screams of worry but everything was slow and distorted.

Before I knew it I had blacked out.

---

"Armin?"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Eren's face above me.

"E-Eren?" I whispered. Where was I? What happened?

Then I remembered, and the horrifying image appeared through my vision. I screamed and closed my eyes.

"Armin, whats wrong?! What happened!?" Eren asked frantically.

"Ymir is back, and she killed Jean and Marco!!" I yelled, keeping my eyes shut.

"What? What do you mean Ymir is back?" He asked angrily.

"She texted me, a-and sent me pictures of Marco and Jean, dead and slaughtered like some sort of animals!!" I cried, opening my eyes to look at Eren. Fortunately the image didnt come back into my mind.

"Marco and Jean aren't dead, Armin, it must've been a bad dream." Eren comforted me.

"B-But they are!! Check my phone!"

"Your phone is broken, completely smashed. Why did you throw it?" Eren asked.

"Aren't you listening!? Because I saw photos of my friends being slowly and painfully murdered!!" I yelled. I was starting to think Eren thought I was mad.

"I am listening Armin, but its impossible." Eren said, pulling out his phone. "Look, Marco and Jean updated their Facebook status about a week ago; and they sent us an invite to a party around 2 hours ago." He said, showing me his phone.

I stared at it in shock and disbelief.

Marco Bodt, 7 days ago:
'Having a good time in Hawaii~!'

And there was infact an invite to a party. "B-But this isn't their address." I said.

"Maybe they moved." Eren shrugged his shoulders.

"Eren, aren't you seeing something isn't right here? Marco updated his status a week ago, yet we haven't seen them in years. His last status before that was around the time we lost contact." I looked at his profile. "Same with Jean. They also have the exact same status, and why would they have invited us to a party out of the blue without talking to us for so long? It doesn't seem right, aren't you seeing it?" I looked at Eren with hopeful eyes, he didn't think I was crazy did he?

His eyes filled with sorrow. "Not all people use their Facebook all the time you know. Maybe they wanted matching status', and maybe they invited us to gain contact again. You're overreacting a bit."

"Eren..." A stray tear fell from my eyes. "Why won't-"

"You need some rest. Tell me the real reason you freaked out later okay? I told you I hate the lying." He laid me down but I pushed him back.

"But I'm not lying!!" I yelled.

"Then maybe we should call some professional help..." Eren mumbled, walking out of the room. I sat there staring in disbelief at the wall as if I were in a daze. My own husband didn't believe me, and that hurt.

Alot.

It was real wasn't it? Ymir was coming back for revenge, it wasn't in my head; I'm not crazy! This seemed really suspicious though, this whole situation. How did Jean and Marco update their status if they're dead? Did they die less than a week ago? But that doesn't explain why all these years they hadn't touched their profiles. Who had access to their profile to send Eren a message if they're dead? Ymir must've gotten into it...

I need to investigate.

---

OKAY SO I PUBLISHED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT BECAUSE... THIS IS ALL IVE WRITTEN

HOPEFULLY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW I CAN WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO YA

IM TRYNA WRITE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BUT YEA IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE CHAPTERS ESPECIALLY SINCE I GET DISTRACTED ALOT .-.

laughs cuz i left it at a cliffhanger

AND UHM MARETHBRONWEN I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I READ YOUR COMMENT A FEW CHAPTERS AGO SAYING "THERE BETTER BE CUTE JEANMARCO LATER TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THIS OR SO HELP ME"

WELL

SO HELP YOU

now for the unimportant stuff:

I'd simply like to say that when Armin said 'slaughtered like animals', I laughed because Jean is a horse; he is an anIMAL

about a week ago week ago

You will only understand 'bitch boy' if you look up the youtube video 'you had me at BITCH BOY'

IT WAS THE BEST MINUTE OF MY LIFE

what am i doing with lyfe cries

~Biffleinator