•Ch.3•

Franny had gotten Ava another drink and then dragged her outside. She found herself being pulled over to some old friends, Nezza and the one and only Emily...Em played a massive part in Ava's breakup with Crawford so she immediately felt herself stiffen up at her presence.

"Look who I've found!" Franny squealed excitedly as the two girls stood with the other two. Ava sent a small smile and wave before taking a swig of her drink.

"Ava! Oh my goodness it's been so long, how are you?!" Nezza asked the girl as she pulled her in for a hug.

There was never any bad blood between Nezza and Ava, so Ava accepted the hug willingly.

"It's good to see you again, are you having a good time?" Emily asked the girl.

"Not really, it's not fun getting perved on" Ava said bluntly before sipping at her drink again.

"Yeah we heard about what happened, sorry that had to happen to you" Nezza said genuinely, Emily nodding beside her.

"Thank god Crawford was there" Franny chuckled.

"Wait, Crawford was the one who got in between?" Emily asked, clearly unfamiliar with all the details.

"Yeah, guess he still has that part of him I fell in love with two years ago after all" Ava sassed at the girl before walking away, not wanting to be in conversation with her anymore.

"Wait, Ava!" She called after the brunette.

"What?"

"I get you're still mad and you probably hate me, but I don't wanna fight anymore. I just wanna draw a line under it and move forward" Emily told her, lingering in front of her.

"I don't want to talk about any of this right now, I'm no where near in the right state of mind at all so...another time?" Ava asked calmly, knowing she was too drunk to keep herself under control.

"Yeah sure, I'll text you" Emily reassured her.

"I'll unblock your number" Ava laughed nervously, sending a short smile Emily's way before walking back inside and to the kitchen.

She found Sam, Colby, Corey S, Jake, Tara and Kat in there, talking amongst themselves.

"Hey there you are!" Sam cheered as he saw her slightly stumble inside.

"You okay?" Colby asked her. She nodded and stood beside him, wrapping her arms around his torso for support. He wrapped his arm around her back and let her lean on him, knowing she had gotten more drunk in the time he last saw her.

"I'm tired and BORED. When's this party over?" She slurred, making Sam and Corey laugh lightly.

"It's 12:30 right now, people should start leaving in like half an hour" Jake told her, also amused by the state of her.

Meanwhile, Crawford was out in the hallway with Corey and JC and he noticed Ava in the kitchen.

"Yo what's going on with them two?" Crawford questioned curiously, nodding over at Ava and Colby, feeling a hint of jealousy in the pit of his stomach.

"Pretty sure they're just friends bro" JC responded.

"Is somebody JEALOUS" Corey teased, patting his friend on the back whilst laughing. Crawford felt the heat rise on his cheeks but he shook his head and diverted his gaze away from the pair.

"What? No, of course not. I'm over her" he lied, even his friends knew it was a lie.

"Yeah, okay" Corey muttered before laughing with JC.