•Ch.54•

It was finally January 5th, the day Ava's song was released. She was having a huge party to celebrate and invited a whole bunch of people including her YouTube friends, management and more.

The song was released at exactly 12am and already had thousands and thousands of streams and downloads. She was trending on twitter under #youbrokemefirst and was receiving nothing but positive feedback about the song. It felt surreal for her. Her dream had finally come true and this literally was only the beginning.

Her party planner had ensured that the venue was perfect. There was a private bar, balloon arches and balloons everywhere, ceiling strings, a flower wall, a photo booth and a DJ set where of course, Crawford was in charge. The place looked amazing and had the theme of white and gold.

Round tables with white cloths were set up also for people to sit down, enjoy some food and their drinks if they didn't want to dance on the dance floor. Everything was literally perfect.

Ava decided to wear a white two piece which had a sparkly silver belt on the skirt. Her hair, makeup, tan and nails were done perfectly and she was looking beautiful.

The party was in full swing and Ava found herself non stop greeting guests every single second.

"AVA!" A voice cheered. Daniel Seavey. He arrived with the why don't we boys. They all beamed at Ava as she hugged them all individually.

"Guys! I'm so glad you're here! Thanks so much for coming" she grinned at them.

"Thank you so much for having us" Zach told her, smiling from ear to ear.

"The song sounds great, we can't wait to hear it live" Daniel told her over the music.

"Thank you! I'm nervous" she laughed.

"Don't be! You'll be great!" He reassured her.

"Thank you. Christians here somewhere, I last saw him by the bar" she told the boy, looking over at the bar where Jc, Chelsea, Chris, Christian and David all were.

"Cool, thanks" he told her before disappearing with the boys.

"Girl, your song is amazing! I'm so proud of you!" Andrea grabbed the girl, shaking her slightly from excitement.

"Thank you!" Ava laughed, beaming brightly from the compliment.

"We need to get a picture, let's go" Andrea told her, dragging her over to the flower wall and forcing Corey Scheer, the first person she saw, to take the pictures for them.

Five minutes later they had settled on a few pictures they liked and thanked Corey. Andrea disappeared to get a drink leaving Ava and Corey together, but seconds later they were joined by Sam, Colby, Tara, Kat and Jake.

"Our turn for pictures?" Colby grinned at his best friend. A smirked formed on Ava's face and she dragged them all to to the photo booth.

Some how the seven of them managed to squish into the photo booth. Corey put on a huge pair of pink glasses, Colby put on a top hat, Kat held up a stick moustache to her face, Jake put on a blue Afro wig, Sam put on reindeer antlers, Tara wore some thick black geek glasses and Ava wore a tiara.

They posed for four pictures, smiling in one, pouting in the next, a funny face in the third and laughing in the fourth.

They exited the photo booth and Ava took the photo that printed and kept it.

The group walked away but Colby stayed with her.

"You know, I'm so incredibly proud of you Ave" he told her, smiling down at her.