•Ch.23•

It was now 3pm and the group had just finished decorating the venue. It was beautiful. There were balloon arches over every door and over the bar, there was a white flower wall with LED 21 lights beside it, a perfect place to take pictures, there were white and rose gold helium balloons decoration the ceiling and LED lights everywhere. There were balloons scattered on the floor and the food tables were decorated in confetti and tassels, all they needed was food on them in which they would complete when they came back later.

The place was pretty incredible and Crawford felt extremely excited to see Ava's reaction. At this point he just wanted the night to get started. They also had the plan that a group of them would stay at the KnJ house after the party so that they could give Ava all her presents in the morning as well. Tara had secretly packed a bag of her stuff in advance so that this could happen.

The group eventually left the venue so that they could get ready for the night and Colby made sure to remind Crawford he would send him a text when they arrive at the venue tonight to surprise Ava.

As for Ava, Tara and Katrina they had just finished getting their makeup done and were now heading back to the apartment to finish getting ready and have pre drinks.

Ava chose to have her hair curled and made sure when her makeup was done it was a full on glam. She chose a pink sequinned dress for the night so she was definitely gonna stand out. It made her feel pretty which was something she rarely thought about herself. 

Tara chose a simple black dress to wear and Katrina chose to wear a red one

Tara chose a simple black dress to wear and Katrina chose to wear a red one. They made sure to get many selfies and individual pictures that they could post to social media whilst they waited for the boys to arrive and get in the Uber to head to wherever they were going.

7:30 came around quickly and there was a knock on the apartment door. Tara rushed to open it and greeted the four boys as the headed inside.

"There she is, there's the birthday girl!" Corey cheered as they all smiled at Ava who had just finished her last pre drink before leaving.

"Heyyyy" she grinned at her friends, giving the four of them a hello hug after.

"You ready to get celebrating?" Sam beamed at her as he stood beside his girlfriend.

"Let's go!" Ava cheered, already heading for the door.

They all laughed and filed out of the apartment and to the elevators. Once in the elevator, Ava was first to speak up.

"So am I allowed to know where we are going yet?" She asked her friends and without hesitation, Colby spoke up.

"Nope. You'll see when we get there" he told her, smirking slightly. Ava playfully glared at him before rolling her eyes.

"Fine. But it better be good" she told them.

"Trust us, it will be" Jake nodded. And off they went to the Uber to head to the party.