•Ch.47•

They all gathered at the extended table for dinner. Crawford was sat on Ava's left and Corey L was on her right- the perfect duo to wind her up during Christmas dinner...opposite Ava sat Kian and beside him was Tab and Hudson. Everyone else was scattered in different seats, all couples however were seated beside one another.

Christian had set the food out like a buffet, similar to thanksgiving, however this time there was a whole lot more food than before seeing as there were so many more people.

They all dug into their foods whilst the dogs often tried to beg for some and fell into their own conversations.

"So Ava Crawford told me you're going to Canada with him this Christmas" Corey told her, earning a nod from her in response.

"Yeah, it'll be good to go. I obviously went with him two years ago and had a good time so it'll be good to do it again" she nodded.

"At least it's not a boring Christmas Day in the house like last year" he laughed, remembering how shit of a day the two of them had last year. Ava laughed and nodded.

"I mean it wasn't too bad a day..." she trailed, earning an eyebrow raise from him.

"Okay yeah it was dreadful" she laughed, him laughing with her.

"My moms excited to see you again" Crawford interjected, hearing what they were talking about.

"I'm excited to see her too. I can't believe it's been over a year since I saw your parents" she told him. He nodded.

"Yeah, when did you last see my brother and sisters?" Crawford questioned.

"Well...I last saw Chris the day he dropped the last of my things off to the Trap House..." she began, laughing awkwardly, he laughed also and went a little red in the face.

"Yeah sorry bout that" he laughed.

"And I last saw Kirsten last thanksgiving and saw Karisma probably last summer" she told him.

"Damn that's so long" he laughed with her.

"Well I know they're excited to see you again too" he reassured her, she smiled in response, happy to hear his family were looking forward to seeing her again after so long.

They carried on eating their food, falling into conversation with others on the table and enjoying spending their time with everyone.

After a while, everyone had finished eating. They all thanked Christian for the food and gathered in the living room, ready for the gift swap. Some people had got presents for and from certain people, but before those were giving out, they were doing the random gift swap.

The random gift swap was a big laugh for everyone. Some presents were amazing whilst some were dreadful, Nezza got a charger and Dom got a random pair of ear phones.

Ava was quite lucky, she received a new Bluetooth speaker so she was pretty happy with that and turns out it was from Seb.

People were now swapping gifts for those they decided to buy for, obviously not everyone bought everyone a present, just those close with them.

Franny was first to approach Ava with a present. And Ava gave her one in return.

"I love Christmas" Franny beamed, unwrapping the present from Ava.

Ava had gotten her a new makeup palette she had been talking about recently.

"Oh my gosh! Ava!! I was hoping someone would catch on to my hints" Franny laughed.

"Okay now open yours!" She urged. Ava. Ava laughed and unwrapped the presents from franny, discovering it to be a new phone case for her phone, one she specifically she said wanted a while ago. Ava thanked the girl and hugged her with a huge grin on her face before collard by Corey L.

"Ava Ava Ava! I got you this" Corey beamed, handing her a small box.

"Awe thanks Cor, I got you a gift too. It's right here" she said, handing him the box of trainers she knew he would love. They unwrapped their presents at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! Ava I've been looking at these for ages! They're sick! Thanks so much" Corey spoke pulling her into a hug. She beamed down at the present he got her. It was a bracelet with his oh so famous quote on. 'Oh Well' with a blue diamond, both of their favourite colours.

"Corey I can't believe you got me this! It's so beautiful" Ava gawped at it, feeling obsessed with it. She immediately put it on, causing a smile to sweep across Corey's face.

"Hey baby" Crawford grinned, sliding an arm around Ava's waist as he approached the two of them.

"Look what Corey got me!" She told her boyfriend excitedly, holding her wrist up for him to see the bracelet.

Crawford laughed.

"I know! I've already seen it. I helped him choose it" Crawford told her, Corey nodding in agreement. Ava smiled again before their conversation was interrupted by Colby.

"Hey Ava, can I borrow you for a minute?" He asked slightly nervously, but kept his cool pretty well.

"Yeah sure" she grinned, she smiled at Crawford before following Colby out to the backyard.

They sat on the steps which were just by the door and he handed her the gift bag which he held in his hand.

"This, is for you" he told her, sending a small smile her way.

"Awe Colby, thank you. I got you something too, I'll give it to you when we get inside" she told him with a  smile.

"Open it" he told her grinning, gesturing to the gift bag. She chuckled lightly and nodded, opening the gift bag.

Inside was a present wrapped in red paper and as she unwrapped it, she discovered it to be a framed collage of pictures of them together and pictures with the rest of the group. They were pictures going all the way back to when they first met and in the middle was the caption 'Forever'. It was cringe but it was cute.

"Colby, oh my gosh. I love it" she told him, staring at the frame in awe.

"You can be difficult to buy for...so I chose to go for something like this, personal to us" he told her, grinning from ear to ear as he blushed slightly.

"It's amazing Colbs. Thank you so much" she told him, standing up with him and hugging him tightly.

Colby would do anything for Ava. She was his best friend and he'd do anything to protect her. He was never planning on letting her go.

"Let's go get your present!" She said, dragging him back inside.

For the rest of the evening, they all exchanged gifts. From Kian Ava received some makeup palettes, from JC and Chelsea she got a pair of new hair curlers, from Sam and Kat she got new trainers, from Tara and Jake she got some vouchers; MAC and Sephora to be specific. Corey S got her some chocolates and New Tops to wear and Bobby got her some chocolates also.

It was safe to say the day was incredible and filled with love and Christmas cheer. Ava knew she had the most amazing friends and she valued each and every one of them. She never wanted to let any of them go.

A/N again sorry for slow updates. I'm trying my best x