•Ch.32•

The dark haired woman stood before her in disbelief.

"Ava?" She asked her daughter in shock.

"...Hi" Ava spoke, realising it hadn't quite settled in what she had just decided to do.

"W-what are you doing here?!" She asked her, not believing she was even stood on the doorstep right now.

"I wanna talk" she stated, fiddling with her fingers from nervousness.

Her mom hesitated for a moment before reluctantly opening the door wider and allowing her inside.

Ava headed inside and looked around the familiar hallway. Memories flooded through her mind as she looked around, feeling her whole childhood come back to her.

"Want a drink?" Her mother offered rather bluntly, brushing past her and heading for the kitchen.

"Umm, yeah please" she replied, following behind.

"Well you know where everything is" she told her, sitting at the table and resting her elbows on top.

Ava felt a bit taken a back by her remark. She hadn't seen her mom in over a year and hadn't spoken to her in a long time. She headed over to the cupboard and pulled out a glass before filling it up with water. Her mother watched her intently, trying to read her daughter and figure her out.

"Why are you back, Ava?" She questioned, not wanting to deal with the small talk she knew would happen otherwise.

Ava stopped drinking her drink and leaned against the sink, staring at the floor.

"Did your new life become too much for you?" She sassed. Ava shot a glare in her direction before speaking up.

"No. I came here to talk. It's fucking me up how you hate me for no reason" she snapped. Her mother was the one to remain silent this time, shocked by her sudden outburst.

"Want to elaborate?" She sassed.

"Let me think... you cut me off completely without any explanation just because you didn't like the fact I moved to America. You've not supported me in over a year mum, it's hard when everyone gets calls from their parents saying how much they miss them and I can't even get a reply from mine" she ranted.

"You threw everything away, Ava"

Ava scoffed.

"Like what?"

"The life you had ahead of you. You were going to performing arts college. You had that career ahead of you and you gave it all up for a boy you met on holiday. And he didn't even stay" she explained.

"We're back together. But you wouldn't know..."

"We'll see how long that lasts" her mother muttered under her breath. Ava shook her head in frustration. She knew her mother was semi right. She did have a career ahead of her and she did give it up to be with Crawford. But it didn't ruin her life. It opened up a bunch of new windows for her. It introduced her to her real family of friends and new career. She enjoys everything so much more than she would have anything back in London. But she hated the weight that she forever carried on her back, knowing her family had practically disowned her.

"Where's dad?"

"Work"

"When's he home?"

"Tonight"

"Cool, then I'll wait" Ava shrugged, heading for the living room and sitting on the couch to watch the TV. She wasn't going to let her mother get the better of her, she knew her dad would be more cooperative, so waiting for him was the best thing to do.

To Crawford-
Hey. Just letting you know I'm okay. I love you.

Once Crawford received that message, he showed it to the rest of the group.

"Ask her when she's coming home" Colby told him.

"I can't, she wouldn't want me to ask" He responded.

"Then what are you going to say?" Corey L asked his best friend. Crawford shrugged.

"Nothing yet. I don't wanna reply right now" he answered.

"What are you gonna do?" Tara questioned timidly.

Crawford shrugged.

"I've got an idea..." Colby began.

They all stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"But I don't know how drastic it is or whether it's even a good idea at all" he trailed.

"Just say it, what is it?!" Bobby questioned frustratedly.

By this point they all just wanted her to come home and ensure she was okay in person.

"Yeah we all just want her home now" Jc added.

"Don't you guys get it?" Tara questioned them. They all stared at her blankly, unsure on what she even meant.

"She is home"

And she was right. It was as if they'd all forgotten that's where she grew up for 18 years before moving to LA.

Crawford shook his head in disagreement.

"No. Here is her home. LA is her home. We, her friends, are her home now" he told them sternly, knowing how much Ava loved LA compared to London.

For Ava time had passed.

She was scrolling through her phone when she heard the front door open and close.

"So your mother really was telling the truth when she told me you were home"

"Hi dad"

A/N super short chapter but it's more of a filler one x