•Ch.53•

A/N: TYSM FOR 10K! ILY ALL💖🥳

New Years had passed and it was the groups last evening in Disney Land. They were going home tomorrow morning and had the plan of eating at Planet Hollywood and then roaming the park for the rest of the night. It's safe to say New Years Eve night was a messy one. It was filled with drinks, laughter, tears, games and dancing but none of them would have changed it all. It was the most amazing night and they were all grateful for each other.

They were all seated at Planet Hollywood and had two tables to themselves because they were such a large group. At one table was Ava, Crawford, Corey, Sam, Katrina, Colby, Bobby, Kian, JC and Chelsea. And at the other was Chris, Jake, Tara, Corey, David, Seb, Nezza, Dom and Matt.

The restaurant was completely packed but they were all still able to hear each other from across tables and what not.

Ava was seated between Crawford and Colby and on the other side of Colby was Sam, and for Crawford it was Corey. Opposite Ava sat Kian.

"Ow!" Ava winced when she felt a shoe smack her leg. She immediately looked over at Kian and glare at him. He burst into laughter and found himself gripping onto JC for support.

"What did he do?" Crawford asked Ava, chuckling slightly due to Kian's laugh.

"He just kicked me in the fricken shin!" She complained, reaching under the table to rub her leg and soothe the pain.

Kian tried his best to control his laughter but was failing massively, so in reaction to this, Ava kicked him back, causing him to wince and complain in pain.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress came over and asked, sending a weird look in Kian's direction as he continued complaining.

"Karma's a bitch" Ava leaned over slightly and whispered to him.

After they ordered their food, they all fell into separate conversations and Bobby of course was vlogging.

"I can't believe this trip was all thanks to Crawford getting it for Ava for her birthday" Katrina chuckled softly, others laughing and nodding in agreement.

"You're welcome guys" Crawford shrugged and smirked smugly.

"Was worth it though" JC commented.

"For sure" Chelsea agreed.

From across the room, Ava spotted a group of four girls probably no older than 16/17 constantly staring and pointing over at the group. After a few minutes, they got up and headed over, standing between both tables.

"Hi, is there a chance we can have a pic with y'all?" One of the girls asked nervously.

"We're huge fans" another added.

"Of course!" Matt chuckled softly, standing up to join them.

Everyone took pictures with the girls in small groups to make it easier for them. After around five to ten minutes of doing this, the girls had left and their foods had arrived.

Ava didn't hesitate to bite into her burger, widening her eyes after realising how good it was.

"Oh...my god" she commented before taking another bite.

"Easy" Crawford chuckled at his girlfriend, noticing how quickly she was eating her food and finding it amusing.

"It tastes good!" She mumbled to him, covering her mouth with her hand as she chewed on her food. Crawford and her started laughing before carrying on to eat, knowing it all tasted too good to leave for too long.

Not much conversation took place whilst the group ate their foods, only small talk here and there between the tables.

After being in the restaurant for almost two hours, they all headed out and roamed the almost empty park as it was already 11pm.

After taking plenty of pictures for their socials, giving piggy back rides, having wrestling matches and vlogging on Bobby's camera, the time hit 2am and they all headed back to the hotel seeing as they were leaving at 11am in the morning.

They all said their goodbyes to one another for the evening and headed into their hotel rooms. Crawford closed the door behind him once he and Ava were inside and Ava immediately threw herself on to the bed, feeling tired.

"You okay?" Crawford chuckled, laying down beside but pushing himself up with his elbows so he could look down at her.

"Yeah, just tired" she smiled.

"Then sleep" he joked.

"I don't wanna go home" she pouted, not wanting to leave this magical place.

"We'll come back again. I promise" he told her, leaning down and pecking her lips.

"Thank you for taking me" she told him softly.

"Thank you for letting me" he told her. She smiled up at him and blushed slightly on the cheeks.

"It was the best belated birthday present ever" she laughed softly, causing him to laugh also.

"Better step up my game for your 22nd then" he teased.

"Oh please, we've got your 23rd in April to worry about first!" She laughed, sitting up and pushing herself up from the bed.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed, I won't be long" she told him before disappearing into the bathroom.

Crawford smirked as he watched her walk away. When she was out of sight, he slumped back on the bed and started scrolling through his phone, looking through all of the pictures they had taken in Disney land.

He chose to post two to his Instagram. One of him and Ava in front of the castle and one of the whole group outside the Indiana Jones ride. He captioned it 'Family❤️' and posted it straight away, gaining thousands of likes and comments immediately.

He smiled looking through the pictures once again, feeling happy with the memories they had all made. Spontaneous trips like these were always a winner for Crawford. He loved making memories with his friends and family and was happy they all joined him and Ava, they made the trip even better than it already would have been.

Ava soon emerged from the bathroom again, this time with a fresh face and in her pyjamas. She laid back down beside Crawford and pecked his cheek. Telling him to go get ready for bed himself.

This couple was stronger than they had ever been and nothing was ever going to get in the middle of that anymore.

They were secure with each other and only about each other. They loved each other in a way they'd never loved anyone before and that's what made them strong.

Nothing was ever gonna change the bond they had.