•Ch.28•

A couple of days had passed by and Ava hadn't heard from Colby at all. She figured after giving him a day of space he would be normal with her again but he wasn't. She still didn't know what had happened in the garage between Crawford and Colby, every time she question Crawford on it he would shrug it off and reassure her it was 'nothing'.

"I think you should go over to the trap house and confront him. He did it to you a few weeks ago, so you go do it to him" Tara convinced her roommate, wanting her to get to the bottom of whatever was going on.

Ava knew she was right. She just feared an argument with the boy and wanted to avoid that at all costs.
Reading her mind, Tara spoke again.

"If he starts an argument with you Ava he's just straight up an ass hole. You know you've done nothing wrong and as long as you walk away remembering that that's the main thing"

"You're right, will you come with me?" Ava asked, her voice filled with hope. Tara smiled sincerely and nodded.

"Let's go" she said, grabbing her jacket and heading for the door.

The two brunettes headed down the street and walked to the Trap House. They arrived there pretty quickly and put the code in for the gates- knowing the code because the boys told them a long time ago.

Instead of knocking on the door, they headed straight inside and found Jake and Corey on the couches.

"Oh, hey" Jake laughed at their sudden appearance, standing up to greet his girlfriend with a hug. To be nice to Ava, he greeted her with a high five.

"Where's Colby?" She asked the boy, but before he could respond, the familiar boy walked into the room with a water bottle in his hand.

He froze in his place as he saw Ava.

"Hi" he said bluntly, before turning around and heading back out of the room.

Ava rolled her eyes and followed after him. He tried heading for the stairs but she managed to block his way just before he went up.

He sighed in frustration slightly and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He snapped at her, just wanting to be left alone. She stared at him in disbelief and scoffed.

"I want to know what is it up with you. You've been avoiding me since you filmed for Crawford and Corey's channel and I don't appreciate. I know something happened between you and Crawford and if neither of you want to tell me then it's fine, but don't treat me like shit when you're not telling me what to do to fix it" she snapped at him, feeling as if she'd had enough of his bullshit by now. 

"There's morning to fix. You can't fix an insecure boyfriend" he told her. She felt taken aback by what he'd said.

"Are you talking about Crawford?" She questioned him, earning a shrug in response.

"Crawford is not insecure" she laughed in disbelief, becoming more and more angry with Colby by the second.

"Yeah of course you're gonna defend him, he's your boyfriend" he muttered, trying to push past her. Only she stopped him once again, moving in the same direction and placing a hand on his chest to almost push him back.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It means you're stupid for even trusting a guy who proved In the past he couldn't be trusted. If you found out what happened at kian and JC's you would only take his side"

"I'm stupid? Things with Crawford starting going bad a year ago and we broke up the first time 11 months ago. Do NOT try to convince me of thinking he's a different person to who I know he really is. But fine. I guess by falling in love with someone for 2 and half years on end makes me stupid. But I suppose it's safe to say I'm also stupid for believing my own best friend could never break my heart either. Have a nice life" she snapped at him, barging past him.

"Ava wait-" he begged her, grabbing on to her wrist to try and stop her. However, she snatched her arm back and continued walking away and leaving the house.

The others watched in confusion as the front door slammed shut and they all stared at Colby, awaiting an explanation. However, once his eyes drifted away from the door, he shook his head and headed upstairs to his room.

Ava started walking down the street. She had texted Crawford to find out where he was and discovered he was at the KnJ house as usual, so that was exactly where she headed.

She got there rather quickly and let herself inside. She found Crawford stood in the living room, Corey, Kian and JC were there also, and stormed straight over to him.

"What happened between you and Colby?! Don't lie to me" she told him sternly, feeling fed up with all the drama which was going on in her life. It felt like as soon as one thing ended another thing struck.

Crawford felt shocked by her sudden outburst and took a moment to process what she said before he could reply. Kian, JC and Corey watched awkwardly.

"Babe-"

"Tell me the truth Crawford..." she warned him.

Crawford scanned the room for a moment. This was what he didn't want to happen. No arguments.

"He confronted me about what I said to you about him on Halloween, that's all. He didn't like what I had to say and got mad" he explained. Ava scrunched her eyebrows together.

"But why's he mad at me?!"

"I guess because you started debating it yourself..." he shrugged, remembering what Colby had told him. Ava shook her head and brought her hand to her forehead out of stress.

"He Hates me. He's not talking to me. I'm so fed up with this shit!" She yelled in frustration. Ava hardly ever yelled. The only other time they heard her yell was when her and Crawford were breaking up and they were arguing.

"Babe I-" Crawford started, trying to comfort her but she only pushed him away.

"No don't. I need a minute" she snapped, heading off to the bathroom.

The room filled with silence as she walked away and slammed the bathroom door shut. Crawford knew she wasn't mad at him and was only stressed out, but he felt bad and wanted to be able to fix that.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Kian asked as he, JC and Corey burst into laughter over what they just witnessed.