•Ch.44•

Crawford had got Ava up to the bathroom safely and sat on the floor in front of the toilet with her in his arms. She was just about awake and could barely function. Her vision was blurry and her head was spinning, tears were streaming down her face as she felt stressed and anxious from her current situation.

"Baby you need to be sick" Crawford told her, pushing the hair out of her face as he lifted her slightly so she could sit properly in front of the toilet.

"But- But I don't f-feel sick" she muttered, rocking back and forth from feeling so imbalanced.

"You've got to babe, that's the only way you're gonna feel better" he told her softly, holding her hair back.

Ava shook her head, insisting she didn't feel the urge to be sick, however that only lasted a few seconds before everything came up and she was crouched over the toilet, being sick.

Crawford immediately grabbed her hair to hold back again and rubbed her back soothingly.

After about thirty seconds, Ava finished and leaned back. Crawford immediately grabbed a cloth and made it wet for her so that she could wipe her face. She thanked him and wiped her face, feeling sweat emerge from her forehead as she breathed heavily.

"Why would he do this?" She breathed out, leaning against the cupboards.

"Because he's an asshole" Crawford muttered, grabbing her hands to pull her to her feet. She stumbled as he did so and he guided her through to Colby's room.

"We can just chill here till the end of the party" he told her softly, helping her remove her heels before helping her get into Colby's bed.

"I still feel dizzy" she muttered, resting her head on the pillow and closing her eyes.

"You will for a bit, it's not gonna leave your system straight away" he responded, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as he sat on the edge of the bed looking down at her.

Ava remained silent and tried to steady her breathing from all of the stress.

"Go to sleep" Crawford told her softly, not minding if she drifted off.

He played with her hair as she started to drifted off, but he still felt extremely mad. He wanted to confront Liam for what he did and he almost felt as if he had failed Ava by not protecting her and preventing this from happening.

The rest of the group on the other hand, were downstairs sorting everything else out. They didn't cut the party short, but Colby, JC, Kian and Corey S has left to go find out from Liam if it was really him who spiked Ava's drink.

The rest of the group stayed at the house, enjoying themselves but also being weary of others, just incase Liam wasn't the one who spiked Ava's drink and it was someone else who was still there.

Time flew by and Colby, JC, Kian and Corey were all down the road from the house, waiting for Liam to arrive.

"What's the matter? Want me to come back to the party?" Liam smirked as he approached the four boys by himself.

"Cut the crap, asshole" Colby started, stepping towards him, only to be stopped by Kian who gave him a warning look.

"We know you spiked Ava's drink" Corey said straightly.

Liam faked a look of confusion as he heard these words escape Corey's lips.

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, a small smirk appearing on his lips however.

"Don't act like you don't know, man. Just tell us what you spiked her with and we'll leave you be" Kian spoke.

"Are you sure she's not just drunk?" He challenged, smiling to himself.

"You see that's how we know you did" JC laughed, earning a confused look from Liam in response.

"Ava doesn't drink bro" Colby laughed, feeling amused by the situation.

Liam's face dropped and he remained silent.

"So wanna tell us? Or do we have to call the cops and you can tell them instead?" Kian asked curiously, stepping towards the guy to almost intimidate him.

Liam stared at him for a moment, before glancing at the other three boys also.

"It's nothing bad. As long as she throws up she'll be fine in the morning. Now if you don't mind, I'm leaving" he said before walking away and disappearing down the street.

The boys didn't bother chasing him, they got the main two answers they wanted; whether he was the one who spiked her and whether she would be okay or not.

They made their way back to the trap house and informed the rest of the group of what happened when they got back.

The time finally reached 2am and the guests went home. The only people who stayed were; Kian, JC, Chelsea, Franny, Bobby, Tara, Kat, Corey and the rest of the trap house.

Once Crawford heard the music turn off, he left Ava sleeping in Colby's bed and headed downstairs.

"Hey man" Sam said, noticing him enter the living room as they all started tidying.

"How is she?" Colby asked.

"She's fine, she's been sleeping. She managed to throw up and felt better shortly after" he nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"It was Liam" Corey S informed the boy.

"Are you surprised?" Crawford questioned, not feeling surprised himself.

"You're right" Colby agreed, knowing nobody else at the party would do such a thing.

"The main thing is she's okay, and will stay okay" Jake spoke, earning several nods in response.

"You guys can crash here tonight if you want, I wouldn't wanna wake Ava up anyways" Colby told the group.