•Ch.35•

Ava found herself waking up to the shining on her face. She squinted her eyes as she brought her hand to her face to shield them from the sun. Confused with where she was, she realised she had fallen a sleep on the floor in Sam and Colby's Hotel Room. Everyone had. Crawford was laying beside her with his arm draped over her waist, Sam and Colby were sprawled out in their beds comfortably, fast a sleep. Kian had fallen a sleep in one of the arm chairs, Corey L in the other and the rest of us had crashed on the floor.

We stayed up pretty late, we got caught up playing just dance the Wii the hotel room poshly had and then watched a horror film until about 3am. Ava noticed her phone laying beside her so she tapped the screen to see it was already 9am.

"Shit" she muttered to herself, realising her mother would be even more pissed off with her for not even returning home. She carefully removed Crawford's arm from her waist and gently kissed his cheek before quietly standing up. She grabbed her phone and silently left the room, ready to head back to her parents' house.

It was only a ten minute walk from the hotel, but along the way she quickly made a group chat with everyone in and sent them a message.

Gone home to get ready for the day. Make sure you're all ready for 1pm, I'm showing you all around. Also, can someone book our plane home please? :) thanks x

Once she arrived home, she noticed both her parents' cars were on the driveways. She realised because it was Saturday it must have meant they were both not going to work today.

She used the key to the house to get inside and once she pushed the door open, her mom immediately emerged from from the kitchen.

"Where have you been?! You said you were coming home last night!" She exclaimed, her face almost turning red as she yelled at her daughter.

Ava stood there and stared at her confused.

"I stayed out...sorry I forgot to say anything. Chill" she told her mother, not understanding why she was talking to her as if she was still 15.

"Don't tell me to chill, Ava. Ever since you've come back from LA you've caused me nothing but stress" she exclaimed before heading back into the kitchen. Ava scoffed and followed behind her but remained stood in the doorway. She spotted her dad sat at the table drinking a coffee and reading the newspaper, he glanced up at the scene in front of him, locked eyes with Ava and smirked before tilting his head down again. Ava tried to keep a straight face as she realised how her dad found this amusing and she leaned against the door frame.

"How have I caused you stress mum?" She asked curiously.

"By suddenly turning up on my door step, staying here all over again, I know you're gonna leave to go back to LA again! It's not nice"

"Mum you do realise I never came back here to stay, right? I was always planning on going back to LA. Mum, I'm sorry but LA is my home now. It has been for the past two years" she explained calmly to her mother. Her mother felt hurt, she'd missed her daughter and was low-key enjoying having her around again. She didn't want her to leave.

Her mother turned to face her, her expression was unreadable.

"Okay Ava. It's fine, I understand. LA has what we can never give you" she snapped.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Turn everything in my life into a negative! I'm happy there. Can't you be happy for me? I'm living my life the way I want to, isn't that all you have ever wanted for me? You can't even bring yourself to supporting me anymore and that shit hurts more than when I miss you in LA" she vented to her mother, feeling anger towards her now.