•Ch.37•

Some time had passed and today was thanksgiving. This was Ava's third ever thanksgiving so it had become something she was used to now. However, quite a lot of the group weren't here for thanksgiving. A lot of them had gone to visit their families. The people Ava was spending this thanksgiving with was Crawford, Corey, Kian, Kian's sister Tab and her son Hudson, Christian, Daniel, Nezza and Bobby.

This was being held at the KnJ house and Corey and Crawford insisted they were 'hosting'. However, in reality this was more the less for a video. Christian in the other hand was the one cooking all of the food.

Ava had arrived at the house early in the morning to help prepare the house and it was now 2pm and Ava, Crawford, Corey, Kian and Bobby were awaiting for the rest of the guests to arrive. Tab was first to arrive with Hudson in her arms. She was vlogging for her channel, holding the camera in one hand whilst the other held her son. Ava hadn't seen Tab in a long time, since before her and Crawford broke up so it had been almost a year meaning this was her first time meeting the little boy.

"Oh my goodness, look at you!" She cooled over the baby as he clung on to his mother tightly. He grinned happily as he watched Ava stand before him and Tab smiled also.

"Here, you can hold him" she told the girl, moving slightly so that Ava could take Hudson out of her arm.

Ava didn't hesitate and was immediately holding him herself. He stared at her face in awe as his mother greeted everyone else. Crawford soon came to Ava's side and grinned down at the little boy, making him giggle in amusement.

"Hey I think he likes me" Crawford exclaimed with joy, smiling as he looked at everyone else.

"At least someone does" Tab joked, making everyone laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Crawford asked in offence, but laughing as well.

Tan shrugged and smirked.

"I just never see you" she told him.

"Likewise" he told her earning a glare from the girl in response. Kian then swept Hudson out of Ava's arms and cuddled his nephew, holding him tightly as he played around with him.

Soon after, Christian and Daniel had arrived and lastly Nezza.

Bobby and Tab were both vlogging for their channels, Christian was cooking in the kitchen, Corey was filming for the CnC channel, Ava and Kian were setting out the table, Tab and Nezza were playing with Hudson in Kian's room and Crawford and Daniel were doing nothing on the couch.

"Yo Crawford! Get off your ass and do shit for this channel man!" Corey told the boy who was scrolling through his phone.

"What are you talking about man, I did stuff..." Crawford trailer, smirking as he knew he was chatting bs.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Corey challenged.

Crawford hesitated for a moment but didn't remove the smile from his face.

"I filmed the intro" he stated. Corey rolled his eyes and walked over to the kitchen to film Christian cooking, only to be informed by Christian that Crawford had to cook his own food anyways seeing as he didn't eat the food Christian was cooking.

Corey laughed loudly and obnoxiously as he headed back over to Crawford to feed him this information, filming it at the same time.

"It's cool! Imma make myself some mac and cheese" Crawford spoke, hopping up from his spot on the couch and joining Christian in the kitchen.

"Mac and cheese for thanks giving dinner?" Ava grimaced as she over heard the conversation from the table where she was stood with kian, helping him still.

"Yeah, and what?" Crawford teaser. Before Ava could respond, Kian hit her with a tea towel to catch her attention.

"Ow! Bitch" she muttered, holding her arm as she glared over at him.

"Focus" he warned her, pointing his fingers at his eyes then hers as if he to say he was watching her before smirking and continue to lay out the table.

She playfully rolled her eyes before continuing to help him.

About half an hour had passed and everyone's food was ready. Christian brought all of the food to the table in the form of a buffet and everyone found their seats. On one side from left to right it went Tab, Kian, Ava and Crawford and then on the other side from left to right it went Corey, Bobby, Nezza and Daniel. On the head of the table between Daniel and Crawford day Christian and on the other end sat Hudson in his high chair.

They all filled their plates with the food and began eating. They made small talk as they ate and once their stomachs were filled, Corey pulled out his camera again.

"Okay everyone I want you all to say one at a time what you're grateful for" he told the group, earning a bunch of nods in response.

"Tab, you go first" he told the girl opposite him, holding the camera up to record her.

"Well I'm thankful for the food on this table and the roof I have over my head. I'm thankful for my friends and family for always being there for me, I'm thankful for my supporters for giving me Berber ending motivation to keep doing what I'm doing and most importantly, I'm thankful for this little dude right here. He's my biggest blessing and always makes me proud" she spoke, looking over to her son as she spoke the last part. Everyone awed her as she spoke before Corey told Kian he was next.

"Similar to Tab really, I'm thankful for being here today, my friends, family and supporters. I'm thankful to God for blessing me with everything good going on in my life and I wouldn't want to change any of it" he spoke, keeping it short and sweet.

"Cute. Ava, Go" Corey spoke blandly, moving the camera on to Ava. She laughed nervously.

"Umm, I'm thankful for a lot really. I'm thankful for being where I am today, it's a huge blessing God made it possible for me to even be here. I'm thankful for meeting all of you guys, you all have really changed my life for the better and I couldn't be more grateful for that. I'm thankful for Crawford, if he never walked into my life two and a half years ago I'd probably be in my last year of university right now bored out of my mind and single" she started off, laughing lightly with the rest of the group.

"I'm thankful for the happiness you all bring me, you guys and the supporters are the reason I do what I do today and that's the most important thing" she nodded, feeling proud of herself.

Since they had returned from London she had been working on things a lot. She had been taking some more open dance classes and had been in the studio with Katrina a lot, writing some music for the first time.

"Crawford" Corey told his best friend, moving the camera on to him.

"I'm thankful for my friends and family. I'm thankful for this beautiful woman by my side, if it wasn't for her I don't know where I'd be right now. She picked me up when things were tough over two years ago and even recently had given me a second chance to make things right. I'm thankful for god blessing me with a love this strong. I know it's more than just 'another love' you know? It's real. I'm also thankful for the supporters and my career, everything good in my life I'll be forever grateful for" he nodded, blushing slightly as everyone aweeed him.

Ava leaned over and pecked his cheek, feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach from what he said about her.

He smiled back at her happily and listened to Christian as he spoke next.

The rest of the group made their speeches and they eventually moved on to some fun party games for the rest of the evening, having as much fun as they could.